Best Day

I was sitting next to Jotaro. I couldn't give him direct eye contact because every time I look at him my insides go crazy. We were sitting in a coffee shop. I didn't want coffee so I got tea instead. I don't know why it's called a coffee shop when they are selling other drinks there. It was a relaxing silence.

We sat there for ten minutes and then we went to Jotaro's house. His mother greeted us with a smile as usual. We both were hanging out in one of the rooms. To be honest I have no idea what room is what. His house is very big. We stood there in even more silence. Jotaro broke the silence.

"Who is he?" He glared at me.

"What?" I replied. What was he talking about?

"You're friends told me there was a guy you like, is this true?"

My heart began to pound. I didn't know if Jotaro could hear it or not.

"W-why do you even care?" I asked him.

"Just shut up and answer my damn question!" Jotaro snarled. He hid most of his eyes under his hat. I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink and I understood why he was asking in the first place. I smiled.

"The guy who I like is," I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips. My eyes were shut tight. Jotaro wrapped his arms around me and deepened the kiss. I felt like my insides were gonna explode. We broke apart and I finished my sentence saying, "you."

Jotaro smiled. I don't often see him smile, but when I do it's nice.

Jotaro leaned towards me and we shared another kiss. When we pulled apart he picked me up. He sat down near a corner and rested me on his lap. He was holding me in his arms. He kissed me on the top of my head. I took off his hat and began to play with his hair.

Eventually I put his hat back on him. I smiled and slowly closed my eyes.

I fell asleep in his arms.