"Okay." She says softly, taking the chip out her ear. She hands it back to Sierra and sighs, bringing her legs on the couch and laying back.

"Oh, shit..." Tom murmurs, going to a camera and zooming in on a person walking towards they're department.

"What?" Sierra asks, going behind him and looking at cameras. Her eyes widen, recognizing a specific gun. "Shit! Austin, El, Matt, get your asses out of there!"

"What's happening?" Ally asks, sitting up. She groans as she stands, wobbling over to the screen of all cameras. Tom hands her her own chip, which Ally thanks him for before putting it in her ear.

"There's a man coming with a RPG Launcher." Tom says, inhaling.

"I can't lead them to you guys!" Austin yells in the microphone, shooting another intruder.

"Well, you have to get the hell out of there!" Tom screams, slamming his hands on the board.

"Austin, I only have a bullet left." Eleanor says.

"I'm out," Matt sighs.

Sierra sighs and shakes her head. "Austin, call the shots. You have approximately 15 seconds. You guys can't take this one."

There's a pauses of completely silence. Sighing, Austin says, "Eleanor and Matthew, go with the others. I've got this."

"What?" Ally frowns, looking exasperated while tears start to form. "Austin, you're gonna die if he shoots that place!"

Austin sighs, closing his eyes. "Who the hell gave her a mic? Ally, I'll be fine, alright? Trust me. We've dealt with worse. It just so happens that we just don't have the supply we need right now."

Soon, Matthew and Eleanor are stumbling down the stairs, out of breath. Eleanor speaks up, saying, "Do you know where these guys are from?"

Tom shakes his head, but Sierra speaks up, "Yeah, it's AAA," she says, moving her hand to a camera and zooming in on it with her finger. "There's the logo on the bag and only they use branded black bullets."

"I can trace that," Tom says, capturing the screenshots to search later. "Austin, you alright?"

There's no reply, so he moves of the cameras of their department and looks around. "There he is!" Ally exclaims, point to him in the footage

They all turn their attention to the man entering the room, though. Ally's heart speeds up, as does the others but they're not as worse.

She's never seen Austin in actual action. Sure, she's seen him in gun training and fighting a few people, but that's as far as she knows. He was one of the best, so he usually kept her as far away as possible from these situations.

//

As the man turns away, Austin immediately gets up from his hiding place behind the counter and shoots the man's stomach twice, low enough to likely paralyze him. The man drops his huge weapon and it fires, but thankfully out the large window. Austin immediately runs towards the man and jumps on him, throwing a few punches.

Finally, though, Austin speaks, "Why the hell did you guys invade us and were specifically coming here?!"

"I'll just deliver..." The man stops to cough up blood. "The message... My boss, he-he is going to attack you soon. And he told me, that you need to keep every... every eye open. Or two little somethings will disappear..."

"Two little somethi..." Austin questions, realization sinking in. "Who are you? Who is your boss?"

"Classified." Is all the man says, chuckling humorlessly.

Austin is about to blow his brains out, but the forces of higher agents walk in with a, "We've got it from here, Moon. Thanks."

Austin sighs and gets off the man as they crowd him, aiming all types of riffles at him. "How the hell did they get in here?"

"A new recruit was a fake and hacked the security systems," the main force, Klein, slightly glaring at him. "This is why I put you on the job."

Austin sighs, knowing this was gonna bite him in his ass later before. "Yeah, sorry."

"It's alright, man. You would've been away from your wife for almost a whole year. I get it. Congrats, by the way."

Austin nods in thanks and watches as they bring the man out of the room. He decides to meet with the others in Tom's lab. He goes down the stairs in the hall case, sighing in relief when he sees they're all alright.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Eleanor almost screams, running her hands through her black hair.

Austin shrugs and looks to Ally, who was staring at him with teary eyes and her arms crossed, looking mad, scared, and relieved. He sighs and makes his way over to her, immediately wrapping his arms around her as she cries.

Matt sighs, looking at the couple. "This isn't a place for you guys to start your family."

"Yeah, babies should be able to grow in a calm setting. This place may be swarmed with agents and spies, but it's not calm or safe for a child, Austin." Sierra says, agreeing.

"But now I'm sure they're out for my kids," Austin says, pulling away from Ally. "I don't even know what the hell they want!"

Eleanor sighs, putting her hand on her head. "Austin, Ally is crying. She was just exposed to what really happens, even around here. Don't give the 'this is what she signed up for when she married you' bullshit because it's not. You guys have been together for five years and this was her first time seeing something like that. Think about something like that happening with your kids around. They'd be more afraid than she is."

Matthew nods, folding his arms. "Let's not forget that you married her, too. She's a normal civilian who just happened to marry you, an international spy. I'm pretty sure she'd like to continue her normal life and not raise her kids in this safety hazard."

Ally doesn't speak up, but she looks at Austin, knowing his friends were too right.

He looks at his team and then at Ally, sighing. Releasing her, he goes over to the couch and takes a seat, burying his hands into his face. "You're all right. Too right, actually. But... my kids, they're just so vulnerable."

"I have an idea," Tom says, standing out his chair and clasping his hands together. "How about we just move to the US with Austin? Our department is destroyed, Austin's paranoid, Ally wants to stay at her home, and we need to stop being so far away from Austin anyway."

All the spies are about to protest before realizing that was a great idea.

"Yeah, that's actually perfect," Austin says, nodding. "You guys will be around Ally and my kids, plus we won't have to be so far apart. Our house is actually big enough for all of us. We have a whole floor that we don't even use."

"Sounds amazing," Eleanor says, grinning. "But Ally's calling the shots this round."

They all stare at Ally, smiling at her. They all knew she was gonna say yes, but it was something about her smile and glow that they loved seeing. They couldn't be more proud of Austin, getting himself someone as cute and nice as Ally.

She giggles and looks at all of them, just grinning. Finally, she nods and watch them cheer and joy around.