"The belly is formed differently for the types. Like, if this were only one baby, your stomach would be like a ball. But the shape is slightly droopy. Plus, you're really small, so your stomach wouldn't've been this big." Sierra explains, not even missing the chuckle Matthew gave.

"You guys know the genders?" Tom asks, going over to sit at the couch on the other side of them.

"Girls," Austin smiles, blowing out a breath. "I'm not letting them out of my sight."

Ally sighs and looks at him with a frown. "Please don't start this now."

"Yeah, Austin, you're just paranoid. We're the best out there, everywhere. They won't touch the children and if it makes you feel better, maybe you guys should crash here for a couple of nights after the babies are born. They'll be under our care."

"I love that idea," Austin says immediately, humorless.

"I don't," Ally frowns, sitting up a bit. "I spent a lot of time on their nursery. Knowing you, a few days will turn into never going home."

"Ally, I need you to understand that I need you guys protected at all times," Austin sighs. "One wrong move and you'll all be taken and I'm not risking it."

"Austin, she's your wife," Eleanor says, raising an eyebrow. "Not to mention the pregnant one, aka holding your children inside of her. It's her choice where she wants to start off at."

"Yeah, and we already told you we'd protect them all costs, man. They're basically part of our little family, too, ya know."

"I just don't---"

He gets cut off by alarms going off and the speaker of the building goes off with, "Code red." And it repeats itself over and over. The team's eyes widen while Ally knew it wasn't good, she didn't know what it meant.

"Sierra, get Ally to safety. Tom go with them and figure out what the hell is happening."

Ally looks confused, but Tom and Sierra follows the orders, taking Ally to Tom's workplace, which was below the floorboards of their department.

Eleanor puts a chip in their ear, as does Austin and Matthew. She grabs two guns off the counter and pulls off the guards.

"Take cover guys," Tom speaks into the chips. "They're coming your way."

"How many?" Matt asks, pulling Eleanor around the counter and ducking down.

"Uh... Around 20. The others seem to have been taken out, but don't underestimate."

Austin goes behind the counter on the southside of the room, also taking the guards off his gun.

//

"What's happening?" Ally asks, a bit scared. "I hear shooting."

Sierra looks away from the screen and goes to Ally, sitting her down on the couch behind them. "There's intruders. Don't worry, Austin, Matt, and El can take them."

Ally still looks frightened, so Sierra takes her chip out and puts it in Ally's ear. Ally cringes from the coldness of the cold chip, but eventually it's in her ear. The gunshots are louder and she frowns, looking at Sierra.

"What are these for?"

"Ally?" Austin questions, clearly confused.

Ally's eyes widen and she smiles. "Are you alright?"

Austin sighs into the chip, but answers regardless, knowing she was nervous and scared. "I'm fine. Give Sierra her chip back, though. These are important."