Chapter 1: Dangerous Woman

Rainbow Dash wasn't someone you would go up to and say hello regularly. In fact, no one aside from her friends even stopped by close to her locker. Those whispering girls near the trash can? They hushed up immediately after Rainbow kicked a random locker a few hallways away. 

In their little, vain minds, they commented on how sweaty she was, how wrinkled her clothes were, and more. But, they wouldn't dare to say any of it out loud. They knew, even if they whispered it on the other side of their large school, she would find out.

Boys, even those daredevil jocks, wouldn't even dare to cross her. She had this certain aura that screamed "Dangerous. Do not aggravate." She was definitely not one of those girls that loved to put on layers and layers of make up.

Rainbow Dash was definitely not one of those socially awkward nerds. She seemed like a female jock, but her insanely terrifying personality kind of ruined the picture.

It was certain, that she wasn't one of those creepy girls that wore all black and dragged random people to the bathroom and flushed them down the toilet, never to be seen again. She could be considered a tomboy, but not a single member in the male population in the entire universe would even attempt to imitate her terrifying behavior and personality.

Socially, Rainbow Dash could be considered a dangerous person to play with. On the soccer field, she was downright deadly. In school, she had a reputation of an ax murderer. In the end, Rainbow Dash was a start of a whole new species. The Dangerous Woman.

She wasn't lonely. Rainbow had friends from all different socially labeled groups. Rarity, Pinky-Pie, Twilight Sparkle, Applejack, and Fluttershy were all extremely different people. The problem was, they were all still jittery when they hugged Rainbow Dash and talked to her.

If Rainbow had to assess her situation, she would say that she was slipping into the lonely zone. All of these thoughts promptly vanished when she found someone who got too close. When one Soarin Skies awkwardly fell bottom-first into her life.