4 Devin

SistaGirlzBook #5

DEVIN

Still dazed and confused from the previous night's events, I didn't feel right being around Darius considering the fact that I wanted to date his girlfriend. I wanted to talk to him privately before I asked Angela out.

My mother says you can't always get what you want the way you want it.

"Hi Devin!"

I looked up to see Nina DeVille waving at me. Her sister had her cellphone to her ear as she entered the beauty shop when I waved back.

"Angela!" Nina called into the shop. Her outburst was met by a towel to her face.

"Little girl, if you don't cut out all of that damn hollering!" snapped one of the stylists.

"Sorry Aunt Torrie!" Nina replied as Angela emerged from the beauty shop.

"Hi Devin!" she replied happily. "Didja have fun at my party? Make any new connections?"

Blushing, I said, "About that..."

"Aww Sweetie, it's OK if you didn't connect with anyone," Angela said consolingly. "I'm gonna have another poly party next month. Maybe you'll find someone then?"

"Well, you were kinda busy last night so I couldn't talk to you alone," I said honestly.

"Oh myyyyy," Nina purred. "On that note, I'll just leave you two alone now."

"What's up Devin?" Angela asked as she and I sat on a bench outside the beauty shop.

"To be honest, I wanted to talk to Darius first but if you say no, there's nothing to say to him," I explained, fumbling my hands together.

Angela was thick in all the right places. She may have been 16 but she had the body of a 25 year old! My initial attraction toward her stemmed from watching her round booty and big boobs bounce around while she practiced with the other cheerleaders. When Angela wasn't involved in extracurricular activities or hanging with Darius, she was at home studying. The more time I spent hanging around Angela and Darius, the more I wanted to get to know her.

Placing her hands on mine, Angela said, "I can't say yes if you don't ask."

Her husky voice made my dick stiffen! Clearing my throat, I asked, "Can I take you out? I figure after last night, you can date anybody you want and I've been feeling you for a while but Darius asked you to Homecoming first then..."

She kissed me!

Giggling, Angela said, "Yes, I'll go out with you."

"Oh! OK, but what about Darius? Was I supposed to ask him first?" I asked sincerely. "I've never dated another guy's girl with him knowing about it!"

"So you're saying you're a playa?" Angela asked, poking me in the ribs.

Chuckling, I said, "Nah! I mean that this is just..."

"Different?" Angela finished for me. "I know, Sweetie, but I'm here to guide you. You can date any girl you want as long as they know you're dating me, too. And when you're ready, you can call me your girlfriend."

Taken aback, I exclaimed, "Aren't you my girlfriend now? I just asked you out! You said yes!"

Laughing, Angela put her hand on my cheek. "You have a lot to learn about relationships! No, I'm not your girlfriend. We barely know each other. I don't even know if I like you enough to call you my boyfriend!"

"How can I get to know you better so I can be your boyfriend?" I asked, scooting closer to Angela.

"You said you want to take me out. What do you want to do on our date?" she inquired.