2 Aaron

SistaGirlzBook #5

AARON

"Maaaaan you and ya girl are a trip! I know her mama and daddy doin' it but you really down with sharing your girl like that?!" I asked honestly.

Part of me was perfectly fine with just Baby Girl but if I could have her and Angie?!

"To be honest, it was too hard watching her be her flirty self when she wasn't around me but shutting down when we were alone," Darius explained. "Like the way she was with you tonight, a few months ago that would've bothered the fuck out of me, you and me would be banging, friendship over and she would've broken up with me for being jealous. She said that if we couldn't fully trust each other and be openly honest, she couldn't date me. Took me a few tries but I'm still working on seeing her with other dudes. But I trust you like a brother. I know you'll treat Angie right.

"On top of that, there's this shorty that I've been trynna holla at but I didn't want to break Angie's heart by cheating on her because I really do love her so I asked her about polyamory. Then I told her about TaMeeka. Angie gave me her blessing to pursue TaMeeka!" Darius finished.

"So you're really cool with me fuck... um, I mean dating Angie?" I asked for clarification.

The last thing I wanted was to lose my best friend over a girl.

"As long as you respect our boundaries, you have my blessing," Darius said with an outstretched hand.

"Boundaries? What fucking boundaries?!" I asked, instantly turned off from the idea.

"Put it like this, treat my girlfriend like you would treat your girlfriend," said Darius, putting his hand down. "Or better yet, treat Angie the way you want me to treat Baby Girl."

Alarmed, I glared at my best friend. "The fuck you mean, D?! Something you need to tell me?"

Putting his hand over his heart, my boy said, "Man to man, I'm still gonna wait til you two are publicly official but if she's down with poly, I'm gonna ask Baby Girl out, if that's OK with you."

I could feel my blood boiling under my skin. The thought of anyone but me touching my beautiful Baby Girl filled me with rage but I had to play it cool if my boy was willing to let his girlfriend fuck other dudes. Especially since Angie wants to fuck me!

"I suppose I'll find out from Baby Girl when I ask her about Angie," I began. "So... Is Angie a virgin?"

Nervously, Darius asked, "Why you need to know?"

"Just asking. I mean, I can wait if you haven't broken her in yet..."

Chuckling, my boy said, "You know I've been up in that!"

No, you haven't, lyin' ass!!

My mission was to lose my virginity before school started next fall if not on my birthday, a month before school starts. As much as I loved Baby Girl, sex was the last thing on her mind so I seriously doubted that she was even thinking about fucking. But now I might have backup pussy?!

Awww yeeeeah!!

Nodding my head, I smiled as I co-signed on his lie. "My boy!"

Knowing that Darius was just as much a virgin as I was, I knew the truth. He had only dated Angie since he got up the nerve to ask her out to the homecoming dance last fall. From that night until tonight, not once did my best friend come and gloat to me about losing his virginity.

"Well, I don't want to be the only one in the crew with only one girlfriend so let me see what she says," I said as I checked the time. "Tomorrow. I know Mrs. Wallace isn't home but my Baby Girl is either studying or sleeping."