Good morning or Bad mourning

Lucy's POV

I pried my heavy eyes open, instantly regretting it. A sun beam was shining in through the window and it just happened to be aimed at my face. I huffed a tiny bit, the one time I had a peacful slumber I had to be woken, why couldn't this happen when I had night terrors?

I turned to look at the time lacrima, But I soon found out my body was  held down with what felt like two arms. I felt my heart start pumping rapidly in my chest,  however I instantly relaxed, the belonged to stingy-bee and rogue-bear. I sat in that same position for a couple of minutes letting my heart gain its regular pace.

I snuggled into them once my heart was back to normal. It intrigued me, the great twin dragon slayers and I little old me had marked each other. I barely know them yet I love them so much, how is that possible? I would say love at first sight but I don't believe in that. My pondering was disrupted by a small yawn.

I turned my head to the source of the yawn and discovered that rogue-bear had awoken.

"Good morning rogue-bear,"'

I greeted with a smile, I would of hugged him but I was prevented from doing so as I still had two masculine arms securely wrapped around my body, providing comfort. That being said it still ticked me off a little bit as I couldn't really move at all but it was worth it to say the least.

Rogue-bear removed his arm from my waist as he did a small stretch,

"rogue-bear?"

he questioned with a raised brow, I nodded happily, proud of myself for coming up with such an adorable pet name.

"I like it."

he told me smiling, my smile only got brighter as it wasn't often I got to see rogue smiling.

"do you want to help me make breakfast?"

I nodded excitedly at his offer but then I realized the position I'm in.

"I would but I'm kind of stuck right now,"

I gave the sleeping blonde a pointed look, whilst giggling slightly. Rogue engulfed me in a bear hug, I knew I named him rogue-bear for a reason, and turned us both into shadows. He planted me feet firmly on the ground of the kitchen, with a grin of pride etched over his face.

"why thank you, my prince in shining tin foil."

curtsying like a princess would, whilst thanking him.

"no problem my pair maden"

Rogue replied doing a princely bow, playing along. I couldn't hold it any more, I busted out with gleeful laughter, soon joined by rogue. I tried to stifle my giggle being conscious of a sleeping bee  in the room next to us, but I just couldn't hold it in.

"what's all the noise?"

Snapping my head in the direction of the voice I was greeted by a sleepy looking stingy-bee.

"your up!"

I exclaimed jumping up and giving him a bear hug.

"about time."

Rogue-bear muttered under his breath but we all heard it anyways, thanks to our wolf and dragon hearing.

"oi, I heard that!"

sting yelled slightly infuriated,

"you were supposed to,"

rogue informed nonchalantly. Just as sting was about to yell something back I interjected.