Memories

Lucy pov
I just left fairy tail and I am proud, after they started calling me weak and a replacement for lisanna 1 year ago. I am finally free.
I told the landlady I was living and paid her the last lot of rent, I only packed a few clothes and left everything else but the land lady was happy about that because she can sell what ever she wants of that stuff for good money, I won't miss this place.
I called Virgo to take my stuff to the spirit world. After that I set off to the train station, I bought a ticket to the heartfilia estate were I intend on training. I bought the ticket and boarded the train, as soon as the train started moving I surprisingly got motion sickness.
Wait. What? Motion sickness.
I sigh heavily cussing me to through up, disgusting.
After the train ride
I finally got off that death trap and headed to the mansion. I arrived, it's as old as ever. I entered, went to me room, unpacked. I spent the rest of the day refreshing the house with the help of my spirits of course.
To thank them I made some dinner for them, even though I was drained I didn't show them. I feel like my brain has been working at a barrier and it's cracking, some how giving me stronger magic. I don't know what's going on but I don't want to worry my friends (spirits) so I acted as normal as I can.

I serve dinner and get strange looks from my friends. Once I joined them they were all staring at me wide eyed. "What are you looking at" I ask them snapping a few of them out of there gaze. I see them huddle up and crox seems to be explaining something to them.
They finally cane out of the huddle and nodded at each there before facing me. Virgo gave me a full body mirror and I was surprised as to what I saw ( girl in the media just add gold wolf ears with a silver and gold tail) I gasped "what's happening?" I finally say with my voice shaking.
" princess, I believe you are unlocking your true form, powers and memories" like tells me in an sautéing voice. "What about you guys" I questioned worriedly, "don't worry Lucy you will always be our master" Aquarius informs me in a motherly tone. Wait, AQUARIUS.
I think they saw the sock on my face "don't worry all will be explained soon" crox finally spoke up. I nodded and we all are dinner talking and laughing something I haven't done in a long time even though I was drained the happy feeling felt good, no great.
I was cleaning up when I felt a horrible pain in my head causing me to drop the plates smashing them and all my friends come rushing over. I am gaining memories.
My mother and father are kings and queens of the universe and are still alive in another realm. I know and have mastered every magic in all the realms including dragon, mermaid, fairy, God, angel, demon, wolf, phinoex and vampire slaying magic even though I am all of those things making me a worrier not a slayer. My favourite magic is wolf, I used it so often I grew a tail and ears as part of my human form. I immortal like the rest of my family. Minerva and uncle Jemima are my cousins. The spirit king is my uncle and Aquarius is my older sister but she turned into a spirit and wanted me to be the queen of all. Loke and Capricorn are my best friends. Zeref is also my big brother, Mavis is my grandmother
I must have blacked out because I woke in bed with loke, Capricorn and Aquarius petting me. They are also all in my king bed with me. I just snuggled into Aquarius hugging her, while I am silently crying tears of joy then I soon let go and hug loke and Capricorn as tight as I hugged Aquarius.
I soon sat up and we all had a group hug. " good morning Aqua-nii -San loke-Sama and Capri-Sama" I said. I am the youngest of them all and I like it that way.
Still crying I look up at them "I missed you" they all nod showing they missed me to. Well I have already mastered so much magic so I am going to do some combat training with my friends.
"Hey guys can you help me with hand to hand chat and fighting with weapons but with out magic" I requested " sure Lu-nii" Aquarius says " but first lets go take a bath" I nod.
We always used to have baths together and talk about who we like and girl stuff. "So Lu what are you gunna do after you finish training" Aqua-San asks. "Well I am planning on joining sabertooth and considering how much money I have I will keep this as a holiday house and by a mansion near the saber guild" I replied telling her my plans.
" sounds great Lu, can I join sabertooth with you" Aqua-San inquired. I instantly stood up out of the bath with the biggest smile ever "that would be great" I squeal wagging my tail around like crazy setting the mirror. Aqua-San chuckled " great. Can't wait" she soda laughing at how excited I was.
We both got out after that and I got dressed into black and gold tights with a black crop top for training. Of course all my pants had holes in them for my tail. Loke helped me blow dry and brush my tail while Capri-Sama petted me behind the ear causing me to purr.
Once I was ready we all went to the garden and started training.