Beach resort-part one

Lucy's pov
After I joined sabertooth I went masikn hunting and I found a newly built one which had 5 main bedrooms 12 guest bedrooms 18 bathrooms 4 kitchen 2 pools one indoor and one out door. A huge back yard and training area 2 big  living rooms with massive TV a study that looks like a ship to by the latest model lacrimas and a basement with a disco floor and speaker and a mini bar. All up I had to pay about 12.5 million jewel but I think it worth it.
After some designing it has stars and planets in my room and pictures of galaxy's it looks amazing but no one has come over yet.
Last week master announced that we were going to a beach resort and today is the day we are leaving. So I am all packed (picture in the media just ears and tail a different colour and has her normal chest). I teleport to the guild because we will be leaving soon.
I sit down next to my two crushes rogue-kun and sting-kun. I heard they were looking for one mate because they have to share or something, one things for sure they are my mates I just don't know how to tell them.
I have told the others (Minerva, yukino, rufus and orge) they all say I should just tell them but I can't. I didn't get to much sleep last night because I was to busy doing work around the house I only got to bed at 4:00 am and woke up at 6:00 am. I had some coffee but I am still so tired.
Maybe I will sleep on the way there, no wait i have motion sickness so it will take me forever to get to sleep. I sigh and feel my eye lids go heavy and soon the darkness takes me.
Rogues pov
Sting snd i are planning to confess to lulu sometime at the beach resort. At the moment lulu just took a seat next to us, those clothes made her look so cute. Not long after she sat down I heard a purring sound.
I looked at lulu to see she is fast asleep, I smile at how cute she is I look up at sting to see he's looking at how cute she is. I pat her head and her tail wags, I think that's just a natural reaction even if she doesn't no it but if anyone she trusts pats her head her tail wags.
Soon me sting, Minerva and I are all petting Lulu as she sleeps.
"Rogue-Kun...........stingy bee" Lulu says faintly. Sting and I hear it loud and clear but Minerva only just heard it. " looks like my baby cuz has crush on you two, you better look after her" Minerva says to us sending us a protective and scary glare at us to show us not to hurt lulu.
Soon we get in our buses luckily sting, rufus, orge, lulu, Minerva, yukino and I are all in the same bus. I had to carry lulu on the bus because she id still sleeping and sting had to carry her luggage which was a tiny hand bag and that's it.
We were all confused but we also new lulu probably put the rest of her stuff in an other realm. Luckily I remembered motion tablets for sting and I so we won't get sick.
Sting, lulu and I all sat in one row with Lulu's head in my lap and she started to cling onto stings hand. I started to scratch her behind her ears causing her to purr a bit and also making her tail wag. Soon I stopped petting her and sting started to brush lulu's tail.
I swear I can feel Minerva's smirk but just ignore it. I feel lulu stir as she starts rubbing her eyes, she makes a tired Purr and stretches her tail and sits up slowly.
Once she's awake she sits up alert and works out were she is. But once she does her face goes green and she snuggles closer into sting. She was about to through up on the floor when I quickly handed her one of the extra motion sick tablets and water.
She takes it gladly, the effects start working immediately "thank you rogue-kun and sting- Kun." She says great fully with a slight blush on her cheeks.
The rest of the ride we pet lulu and she tells is her life story, I feel bad for her and can't believe fairy tail did something like that to her I thought they were all about family and nakama.
I shake my head while she tells us.
I can see everyone else is really angry at  this and I am too. How could they do something lulu, I mean she could take down all of fairy tail with one hit. But she said she was still close to master makorov and so is master Jemima other then that were all enemies.
Not to long after lulu tells us her story we arrive. As soon as we all get off the bus we head in to find a small group of fairy tail and master makorov standing there. We all get into battle stances but I hear a low growl and turn to see lulu is her baby wolf, she can only turn into babies because she has to grow in that form.
But she looks so cute I see our masters are hitting it off. " hahahaha the almighty sabertooth has a stray mutt" natsu-San laughs. I see gajeel-San giving him a disappointed look along with levy.
Lulu growls ready to pounce when the masters come in. "Calm down Lucy, calm down" they saw trying to hold her back and calm her down, even though she's a baby Wolff she is still pretty power full. As lulu starts calming down natsu-San grants himself a death wish " wait that weak mutt is Lucy heartfilia hahaha she's even weaker then we thought" he laugh out again and lulu pounces.
She starts clawing natsu-San in the stomach but lisanna turns into a wolf and gives her a growl. They stand like that just growling at each other, when lisanna turns back and helps natsu-San up. "Natsu is sorry for what he called her" lisanna says apologetically.
" ha I ain't sorry for anything" he laughs again. This time sting and I had to hold lulu back. Not long after everyone that was there from fairy tail except for natsu starting apologising to her.
This gave sting and I a chance to pet her and soon she was back to her normal form. "I apologise for what i did" lulu says bowing at master. Master pats her head causing her tail to wag and him to chuckle " no worry my child it should be natsu apologising" there master says.
Then out of no where Mavis appears "Mavis-San" Lulu exclaims hugging Mavis. All of us just have question marks above our heads "meet my granddaughter Lucy" Mavis said smiling "Nani?!?" We all yelled.
Oops, lulus ears were bleeding. You could see the tears in her eyes "sorry" we all said.
Lucy's pov
Damn that hurt so bad, you'd think that they would get used to the shock. "So Lucy I see you only have a baby wolf form" Mavis giggles while squeezing my cheeks " i am working on it" I replied in a mumble. I feel s bad aura coming off Mavis so I step back from her.
"Natsu you have shamed the name fairy tail" Mavis told natsu in a very scary way. She places a hand on natsu's forehead and a bright light surrounds the room. When it clears natsu comes up to me "I am very sorry Luce" natsu says, I smile and nod.
Not long after that we go to our rooms and they are the same as the bus groups, yay. I took my hand bag which was all I needed because it was magic and has everything I need including books and some thing to train with. We all entered the room and I gasped at the size (a/n: imagine a massive hotel room you can add the details)
I chose the room next to sting- kun, rogue-kun, lector and frosch. I felt safe being close to them even though I know nothing can hurt me. I got dressed into a black and gold bikini I grabbed a towel and headed out my room.
I saw everyone sitting on the couch watching TV, it was a horror movie. There is no way I am going to watch a horror movie I get scared so damn easily.
" hey guys I am going for a swim" they all nod in response "well come with you" sting says as he and rogue go to there bedroom to get changed. " hey Lu-chan you should come and watch with us" min-chan tells me. " I think I am fine with what i am doing now" I say slightly whimpering at the sound of a blood lusted scream coming from the TV.
" Lu-Chan don't tell me your scared of horror movies" yukino laughed out as I blushed in embarrassment. "Ok let's go" lector chirped as they walked towards an embarrassed me. "Yosh" I say a little to over excitedly while running down the stairs instead of the elevator.
When we all got to the beach it was only then that I realised sting and rogue look really hot swim trunks. "Yo Lulu you okay" rogue asked me in concern I nodded "you just look really hot" I realised what I had said and I was a blushing mess. "Thx lulu/blondie" the boys said making me blush even more.
So I just dive into the water and some how my wolf side was replaced with my mermaid side meaning I had a black and gold tail that matched my bikini top. "Oops, u guess I haven't been in water for a little while" I said as I changed became into a human. "Come on don't just stand there let's have some fun" I yelled at the boys.
They came after me and we all had a fun time splashing and laughing with each other. I hope they accept me as there mate, I thought hopeful. We all sat on the beach around a fire that we built. "Yo blondie rogue and I have something to tell you" sting said nervously "ok, shoot" I said smiling seeing him nervous made him look so cute.
" ummm w-we were wondering if y-you wanted to be our m-m-mate" sting stuttered out. I was frozen in shock they actually want me as there mate i feel like the luckiest person alive. I saw rogue and stings face drop I guess they thought is was a no. I gave the a small smile and pounced on to them hugging them. "Of course I will" I exclaimed really excited.
There face lit up like a light bulbs and I dug my face into rogue's neck first smiled as my canines came out. I bit him first leaving my mark then I went over to sting and did the same thing. They both smiled at me as lector and frosch watched surprised.
I laugh as I looked at sting and roughed next to see a symbol of a ocean in the night sky with the simmering moon and a flying dragons and fairies along with the mermaids jump out of the water. They both pulled me into a hug and not me in either side of my neck. I hugged them back me smile going across my face war to ear.
"I hate to ruin the moment but we should probably head back" lector told us "fro thinks so too" we nodded. Lecter and frosch sat on my shoulders as I stood in between rogue and sting holding there hands.
We entered the apartment to see levy with gajeel behind her. I ran up and hugged her "levy-chan" I exclaimed as I smelt her and something's off. I broke the hug and looked from gajeel to levy them with my wolf eyes I spotted a mark on Levy's neck I squealed "so you finally marked her" I said to gajeel who was now blushing slightly.
Then his nose titled up wards and he looked at me with a smirk don't you dare i said through telepathy. He nodded "fine but at least tell the girls" he told me with a stern look.
I nodded earning confused looks from everyone except the dragon slayers and there exceeds. "Hey since you guys are here how about we watch a horror movie together" min-chan said grinning evilly at me as did yukino. I froze, how could they make me watch that I will pee my pants.
Everyone nodded but me I just gulped prepared myself for the worst "say Lu-chan I have never seen you watch a horror movie before" levy said making me really stiff "r-really" I said playing dumb she nodded.
I looked over to see min-chan rufus yukino and orga looking at me smirking. I saw yukino and Min-chan whisper something to levy,gajeel, rogue, sting and the exceeds. I blushed in embarrassment again.
"Y-you guys go ahead I am just going to wash of and change I will join you later" I stuttered as I got my stuff and took a two hour long bath hoping to avoid the movie. I can put in my pjs and u saw the movie was ending I sigh in relief.
They saw me come out and Min-chan grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the sofa. She used some
Sort of magic to freeze me in my spot then started the movie again. I started to panic I tried closing my eyes and struggling but nothing work it only made me go more stif.
"The more you struggle the harder it will be get" yukino laughed evilly I tried to look around for sting and rogue but my eyes were glued to the horrible seen on the TV. I smelled sting and rogue coming in the room, wonder why they left. But I couldn't think about that now as the horrid scenes on the TV popped up and I started to shiver in fear.
Eventually the spell wore off after the movie finished but I was frozen in fear I ended up crawling into a ball in my wolf form.
I saw sting and rogue look at me with worried eyes as I looked back with pleading eyes. The exceeds picked me or the baby wolf up and carried me up to there bedroom aka sting and rogues. I would have stopped them but I was still trembling in fear. I heard sting yelling at min-Chan a bit and then out of no where rogue joined in.
I wanted to go to sleep so bad but I couldn't not with those scary images in my mind. I tunes in to the conversation down stairs I heard levy whisper to gajeel "why are they so pâté tube over Lu-chan" gajeel answered a bit loudly for everyone to hear "because they marked each other earlier on today" after that there was science then I heard min-Chan, yukino and levy squealing and giggling to each other. I was still curled up in my wolf form though.
I heard foot steps coming this way and I smelt the scent of my mates heading towards the room. They walked in and I stared at them still trembling in fear. "It's okay lulu it was just a movie" rogue said paying me "and we're hear with you now, we won't let anything hurts you" sting said and as they got into bed with me.
They calmed me down, now I was back in my normal form as sting and rogue hugged me tight.