Epilogue- It's Only Just Beginning

Author's Note: OH MY GOD. I can't do this. I literally cannot do this. I want you all to know that it took me like, four hours to write this because I kept stopping and CRYING because I just can't deal. Like, I love these characters so much and omfg. Anyway, I really hope you love this epilogue because I put my all into it and I'll save my sappy-ness for the author's goodbye which will be the next (and last) part and I just love you all so much and have a beautiful day and a beautiful week and a beautiful month and just a beautiful life because you're so beautiful and I just can't even, oh my gosh. I'll stop now and you may read, don't forget to vote and comment please! (it's the last part guys, don't just like, read it and leave, comment and let me know what you thought of the story!) Notice the song and photo too! <33333333333333333333333

Epilogue- It's Only Just Beginning

"You are such a jerk face," I exclaim at my terrible boyfriend of four years in a loud voice as I swallow about a gallon of saltwater that he just splashed me with, completely and totally on purpose too, because he's just a really mean person, Mason is.

"I love you too, baby," Mason laughs his adorable laugh, diving under the water and swimming over to me, coming up right before me with a boyish grin on his gorgeous face as he leans in to me and kisses my cheek lightly, placing his hands around my waist loosely, pulling my body closer to his.

"Nope, I don't think that you do love me, actually," I respond, only teasing of course because Mason makes it clear to me every single day and has been making it clear to me every single day for the past four years how much he really does love me- which is a whole lot.

"I do," Mason assures me, his fingers absentmindedly twiddling around with the string-ties at my waist on my patterned bikini bottoms. "Pretty sure the ring on your finger proves that," He adds, moving on my hand from my waist and reaching into the water, grabbing my left hand in his. He holds my hand up and looks briefly at the absolutely breathtakingly beautiful Claddagh ring on my fourth finger, aka- the ring finger.

"True," I reply with a giddy giggle. "I guess I kind of love you too," I teasingly respond, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely and going up on my tippy-toes to gently push my lips against his. In the four years that Mason and I've been together, I've grown about a half an inch and he's grown like, two full inches and it's really quite unfortunate. We already had a height difference but now that he's even taller, it's grown and he just needs to stop growing already- the boy is twenty-two years old for crying out loud.

"Yeah, you better love me, considering the fact that I just spent over two million dollars on you," He nonchalantly laughs.

"Over two million dollars?" I echo, giving him a curious look and raising my eyebrows suspiciously. "What're you talking about?" I wonder, hoping that he didn't go out and buy me something ridiculous. Mason's got a habit of doing that though- just buying stuff for me for the heck of it. He went to Bali over Spring Break to film his newest movie that's coming out next year- Life as We Knew It- and he brought me back a scarily expensive pair of earrings. I mean, I obviously have no problem or objection to my boyfriend buying me stuff but sometimes he goes overboard and spends way too lavishly on me. And when I say sometimes, I mean all the times.

"Well, it's more four us than just you, but it's named after you," He clarifies, gesturing with his head off into the distance. He uses his grip on my waist to spin me around and my jaw nearly hits the bottom of the lagoon floor when I see what's just sitting there in the water, a couple of hundred feet away from us, just idling there like a tiny little sailboat.

"Mason Brady Carter, that is not a yacht," I say, whirling back around and looking up at him.

"Oh, but it is," Mason confirms with a nod. "Bought it this morning- the S.S. Aria, that's its name," He explains.

"You're so ridiculous," I tell him with a small sigh. "You're lucky that I think you're cute or else I'd be really mad about all this money you're spending on me. I feel the need to remind you- again- that I'm not a gold digger," I tell him, letting my arms uncoil from around his neck and slide down to his muscly midsection so that I'm hugging him, my head pressed against his chest.

"I know that you're not a gold digger," Mason assures me, his arms instinctively wrapping around my waist. "But it dawned on last night after we got here that basically every vacation we take together is to some place like this. Last year, it was Turks and Caicos, the year before that it was Tahiti and the year before that, it was the Bahamas and now we're in Bora Bora and I figured it's about time I get myself a yacht so that we don't always have to rent one when we want to go out on one and since you're gonna be my wife, it's technically your yacht too," Mason explains and I blush just a tiny bit at the 'wife' part of that sentence.

Yes, it's true- Mason and I are engaged. Hence why I'm wearing a Claddagh ring. If you don't know what a Claddagh ring is, it's a simple yet fabulously gorgeous ring and it's also my engagement ring. Basically, it's a ring that represents love, loyalty and friendship. The way it's made really symbolizes it too, because it's got the regular band of a ring but it wraps into what looks like two hands and in between the two hands is a heart and the heart has a cute crown on top of it.

The heart represents love, the crown represents loyalty and the hands represent friendship. It's not too flashy or anything, the ring isn't and that's good because, well, the paparazzi in America would have a field day with that. They don't really print anything too terrible about me or anything though because Mason's very...stern in his threats as to what he'll do if they harass me. I'm thankful for that though because I really hate the paparazzi- having hundreds of old dudes with fancy cameras always chasing you isn't fun at all and I'm not even a celebrity, so I know it's awful for the real celebrities like Mason.

Anyway, the ring is usually given to girls in Ireland as like, a tradition or something. Now, I'm not Irish or anything and neither is Mason, as far as I know, but about two months ago, we were in Dublin (which is in Ireland) and that's where they held the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show this year. What with Tinsley being a Victoria's Secret Angel- one of the most popular Angels, I might add- she was obviously in the show and even though Mason cringed and gagged at the idea of seeing his older sister parade around in lingerie, he got over it and we flew out to Ireland to see the show.

So, while we were in Dublin, Mason arranged for us to have a special candle-lit dinner on the roof of the super fancy hotel that we stayed at. It was pretty amazing (the view of Dublin from the top is absolutely magnificent) and so there we were, on top of the roof eating our food (chicken nuggets for me, steak for him)and once we were done, he was being really weird and he wanted to dance for some reason, so I agreed. There was an adorable little orchestra band made up of a little old lady playing the harp, an old man playing the cello and two old men playing a violin and it was so beautiful.

Then in the midst of our dance, Mason stopped dancing and I was so confused and I didn't know what even to do and before I could even ask him what was going on, he was down on one knee, delivering me a really heartwarmingly beautiful monologue about how much he loves and cherishes me and how he'd already asked my dad for my hand in marriage and got his (as well at my mother and Caleb's blessings). Then he finally popped the question and showed me the ring and obviously I wasn't going to say no and now we're engaged and planning with our wedding for the next summer.

Anyway, the fact that Mason and I are engaged isn't something we're revealed to the public yet and that's why the Claddagh ring works so well. Like I said, it's a simple ring- not something people would expect Mason Carter to get his girlfriend when proposing her. The only people that really know are my parents, Clark, Shawn, Holland, Caleb, Alec and maybe Wyatt.

I don't know, I don't talk to Wyatt that much anymore since I graduated and moved to California. Shortly after I graduated, I heard he got his stuff together, got a job and an apartment on the other side of Indianapolis- he and Caleb share it as roommates and Caleb got a job so they split the bills and rent, I guess. And he even has joint custody with Massie of Sammy and Henley now and he's gotten rid of that hideous Timberlake snake. Like I said, it's been a while since I've talked to him but I talk to Caleb quite often and sometimes we talk about him.

Anyway, it's not as if Mason and I are hiding our engagement or anything- we're not. I'm clearly wearing a ring; it's not our fault that the paparazzi people are too stupid to pick up on the fact that when a girl is wearing a Claddagh ring on her wedding finger with the heart pointing towards her fingertips, she's engaged. Mason and I agreed that it's safer this way anyway- not announcing our engagement to the public. Mason is no longer the 'teenage heartthrob' of Hollywood because, well, he's not a teenager anymore- but he's still wanted by teenage girls all over the world considering the fact that he's twenty-two.

Let me just say this: Fan girls are crazy.

They were mad enough when the first found out that Mason and I were dating and even madder when I moved into his house in Calabasas with him after I graduated high school. Could you imagine what they'd do to me if they knew that I was engaged to him? They'd hunt me down and they'd kill me very slowly and in a way very painful to me, that's what they'd do. After we're married though, we'll come out and let it be known that we're married and that should kill off some of the death threats and hate that I receive on social media for being with Mason. I'd be a little bit more scared of it all if I didn't know that majority of it comes from girls age thirteen to eighteen. Besides, Mason's expanded his security team extensively and I'm never anywhere alone, one of the security guards is always with me or somewhere near.

"I guess you're forgiven then since it's technically both of ours," I respond with a dramatic sigh. "Seriously though? The rest of this trip, you cannot spend any outrageous amounts of money on me and if you, I'm calling Pamela," I threaten him.

"No, not Pamela," Mason whines, shaking his head and giving me his very persuasive puppy dog eyes.

Pamela Rubio is Mason's financial advisor. Basically, her job is to help Mason budget his money more wisely. Usually they meet us once a month at the very beginning and she sets him up a monthly budget of $5,000, which is very reasonable, I think. Mason always goes over that though, buying stuff that he doesn't really need. His attention span is also very short and despite the fact that he's an adult, he's still really playfully, which I don't mind because I'd rather marry a playful and loving kind of guy rather than some old dried up all-work-no-play sorta dude. Anyway, he'll literally go to a store and buy like, fifteen remote control helicopters and then the two of us will go into the back yard at home and spend about four hours flying them around in the sky, playing tag. It's really fun though, I will admit that though. Mason invites me to go the meetings all the time but I never do because I'm no really interested in how much money is in Mason's bank account. I don't know his net worth or anything like that but I did see quite some time ago that he was ranked on Forbes' list of The Highest Paid Actors Under 25 List- he was like, number 13 out of 100, I believe or something like that.

"Yes, Pamela," I tell him with a firm nod. "If you keep spending lavishly," I warn.

"Okay, okay, I won't spend lavishly," He promises with a frown but I know he's not actually mad.

He hates it when Pamela comes around (which, like I said, is very seldom) because he absolutely hates how she tries to make him live on $5,000 or less a month. It's very possible though, I'll have you know. It would literally take me about three years to spend that much money because I literally never buy anything. When I was a teenager, all I bought was chicken nuggets and gas for my car and now that I'm an adult all I buy is chicken nuggets and gas for my car- nothing's changed. I mean, I buy clothes and things like that but I'm not really the shopping kind of girl and even when I do go shopping, it's with Holland (I see her a lot more than I see Clark, which is really heartbreaking, the fact that I don't see Clarkey as much as I did when we were in high school- we're still best friends though) and Mason and Alec let us use their credit cards whenever we do that. I don't shop that much though and in California, Mason and I usually just stay at home a lot of the time (unless he's working) because we're lazy and don't like to leave our bed. Literally, we can spend like, hours in bed for hours on end, cuddling and eating. He's on vacation right now and that's why we're in Bora Bora.

"Good boy," I chirpily reply, moving my head away from his chest and pushing my lips to his again because he's just such an amazing kisser and he has nice lips and I enjoy kissing them.

Our short and simple kiss quickly turns into a long and much, much more passionate one after just a few seconds because it is almost physically impossible for me to be this close to my gorgeous fiancé and not kiss him. It just isn't possible. It's like asking me to go to Chick-fil-A and not buy myself some chicken nuggets- it's just not going to happen.

Mason slips his tongue into my mouth and I let out a soft moan. One of his hands remains at my waist, still playing around with one of the strings keeping my bikini bottoms tied and snug around my waist and his other hand slides down my bare thigh and wraps around it tightly. Not so tightly that it actually hurts or anything though, obviously. He pulls my leg up out of the water with his hand gripping my thigh still and so it's not just awkwardly dangling there in the air, my leg, I mean, I hitch it around Mason's waist and he groans quietly into my mouth, which makes me grin against his lips.

Mason momentarily detaches his lips from mine after a few seconds and I moan in displeasure because as I just so clearly stated: I love kissing this boy. I moan again though (louder this time and I thank every god in the sky that when Mason and I arranged this trip, we decided to get one of the more expensive bungalows on the island- it's isolated from the others and they're over-water bungalows, which means they're built on stilts in the water, if that makes any sense at all. The point is, the closest people to us are about ten minutes away, which is absolutely amazing because it'd be pretty dang embarrassing if someone walked out of their bungalow and saw us in such a...compromising position) when I feel his soft lips run down across my jawline and he peppers it with small butterfly kisses. Then they run down the base of my throat and he starts placing small, suckling kisses on the skin of my neck before stopping at one spot in particular and I know that he's leaving a hickey they, which he has a tendency to do and if it didn't feel so amazing whenever he did it, I'd question it. I don't really care though, as long as he's kissing me.

I wrap one of my arms around and grip his back lightly, hoping that I'm not scratching him with my fingernails or anything because I would imagine that that'd be painful for him. If I am though, he doesn't say anything about it. I pull my other leg up out of the water and tightly wound it around Mason's waist and that makes him groan again, deeper this time. He moves his hand that's resting on my hip down to my bottom, holding me up.

The crazy thing, to me, is that even though Mason and I are going to be celebrating our five year anniversary this December, it doesn't feel like we've even been together that long. Like, it's always something new with Mason and I love that- you'd think that after spending five years with the same person, you'd get bored with him/her but with Mason and me, that's not the case at all and I'm so happy that by this time next year, I'll get to call him my husband. I'm a lucky girl though, I know that because not everyone gets to be in love with their best friend and I do and that is just so marvelous.

After I know he's left a hickey there on my neck, I lace my fingers through his hair at the nape of his neck and pull his lips back to mine hungrily. His tongue instantaneously darts into my mouth and I giggle against his lips lightly before pushing myself even closer to him so we're as close to each other as physically possible. Mason moves his hand from around my thigh and it trails up my back, his fingers dancing along the skin, which kind of tickles but it also sends goosebumps all over my body and I arch my back a little bit. His fingers slide up my back until he reaches my string bikini top and I feel him tugging on the string loosely as if to ask me if it's alright but after being together for so long, he should know that I have no objections whatsoever.

"You wanna go to the yacht? There's like, a billion beds there," Mason murmurs against my lips.

"No, too far," I respond breathlessly, shaking my head and transitorily breaking our kiss.

"Back in the bungalow?" He queries, his breath just as labored and baited as mine.

"Mhm," I confirm with an eager nod and Mason walks us through the lagoon (rather quickly too, consider the fact that we're in water).

Sadly, we have to pull our lips away from each other's in order to climb back up on the pier like thingy where our bungalow is. Mason climbs onto it first and then pulls me up with him and scoops me up bridal style in his arms. He practically runs back to our bungalow and gently kicks the door open (that's another good thing about being isolated- we don't have to lock the door). Mason carries me over to the bed and gently drops me down on it before climbing over me, reattaching his lips to my ravenously.

"What time are Holland and Alec supposed to be here again?" He questions randomly against my lips.

"Not for at least another hour," I reply, my heart thumping so hard in my chest that I'm afraid it'll like, burst or something which is ridiculous because I've obviously been with Mason quite a lot of times seeing as how we're engaged and in love and whatnot. "That's more than enough time," I assure him.

And then the talking ceases and the only sound audible in the entire bungalow is the sound of my moaning and Mason's groaning. Before we can get too far though, the door opens and I hear the loud sound of a girl shrilling, which makes Mason and me both jump up and away from each other since neither of us was expecting it. Mason throws the covers of the bed over me before reaching on the ground and retrieving my bikini top- I have my bottoms on still and so does he- before we both look at the door, glaring at the intruder.

"I don't think I've ever met a hornier couple," Holland informs Mason and me matter-of-factly as Mason helps tie my bikini back on and hands me a shirt from the drawer by the bed, which I slip on over my head before standing up from the bed and running over to my best friend, jumping into her arms.

"Hols!" I excitedly shrill, holding on to her tightly as she returns my hug and laughs. "What are y'all doing here already?!" I wonder but I'm so happy to see her that it comes out more like a scream than a question.

"We caught an earlier flight, that's all," Holland explains with a laugh as I stand back to my feet and give Alec a small but friendly hug.

We're pretty close friends, Alec and I are, but obviously I'm not going to just jump into his arms and hug him- that'd be weird and the fact that I'm wearing a bikini and a t-shirt over it would make it even weirder. We exchange quick greetings, Mason and Holland hugging briefly (she's not crazy around him anymore now that she's got Alec- it took her about four months to get used to being around him but she finally did and now they're kind of friends, I guess) and then Alec and Mason doing the weird handshake man hug thing that I think is really weird and nameless.

Alec and Holland have been together on-and-off for something like three, almost four years now. After their very first date all those years ago, they didn't become official for a while because they're dumb and stubborn. After a while though, they stopped being dumb idiots and they got together. It was hard for them at first though because like I said, Alec is also super famous- probably the most famous singer of his age- and so Holland got a lot of hate via social media from all of Alec's fan girls, just like I did when Mason and I first got together, which is just terrible but like Mason and I, Holland and Alec made it through it. He has to travel a lot though, way more than Mason does because he's on tour for months at a time and if he's not on tour, he's making movies and Holland can't always go with him because of college classes and whatnot, so they fight a lot for that reason. It's obviously that they really do love each other though and even though they're not engaged or anything, I really think they will get married eventually.

________________

"So, you two are getting married when?" Holland queries a few hours later as the two of us lie out on the deck of the yacht in our chairs, tanning lazily.

Since this yacht is all brand new and whatnot, we decided to take it out for a spin, so it's slowly sailing the water but it's going so slowly that you can barely tell that it's moving, which I appreciate because I think I get slightly motion sick when things move too quickly so I'm sure if it were going any faster than it is right now, I'd be leaning over the edge of it, puking my lungs out.

"We're hoping for the next summer," I inform her. "I'm kind of thinking the fourth of July, maybe?" I add, making it sound like a question.

"Oh my gosh, you two are going to be so adorable!" Holland squeals.

Mason and Alec are in the basement thingy of the yacht and if I know my fiancé (which I think I do) they're playing their his weird Grand Theft Auto game stuffing their faces with muffins because they really both love muffins. In case you're wondering, Clark isn't here and she's not coming, which breaks my heart. Like, we're still best friends and we talk on a bi-daily basis and I love her to death.

The fall following our high school graduation though, she went to Dartmouth College in New Hampshire, just like she'd always dreamed, and Shawn's really smart too so he was also accepted and they both went here. The fall following our high school graduation, I moved to California and into Mason's house in Calabasas. So, when it was time for college, Mason and I both started at the University of Southern California, aka, USC. Obviously Mason can't physically go what with his celebrity-ness but I'm just a normal girl- people know that I'm with Mason but they don't harass me at school for it, so I can physically go to the classes and Mason goes online.

Alec and Holland have a home together in Los Angeles where most of the celebrities live (aside from Beverly Hills and Calabasas) but their main home is up in Sacramento. Sacramento is nearly six hours away from Calabasas though, where Mason and I live, so it's not like we get to see them all that often.

"What about you and Alec?" I query, taking a small sip of my iced tea.

"What about us?" She asks with a laugh, raising her eyebrows questioningly.

"Are there wedding bells in your guys' future?" I wonder teasingly.

"I dunno," Holland shrugs with a chuckle. "Maybe? I dunno, we're pretty happy just dating, I think," She tells me.

"Well, I'm going to be your Maid of Honor, so be prepared for that," I seriously tell my best friend.

"Well, of course you are, stupid," Holland laughs, gathering her long blonde hair up and piling it into a bun at the top of her head.

"I'm just- " I start to say but before I can get my statement out, a man clears his throat from behind Holland and I, making us both turn around.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Miss Austin and Miss Melbourne," Chavez- one of Mason's staff members- says apologetically. "But you have a visitors."

"Visitors?" I echo, sitting up in my chair and setting my glass of iced tea down on the small table that's resting in between Holland and me.

"Who are they?" Holland asks, voicing my silent question.

"A young lady and a young man- said their names are Clark and Shawn, should I allow them access?" Chavez wonders.

"Clark and Shawn are here?!" I shout incredulously, jumping up out of my tanning chair at the same time that Holland does, both of us beaming.

"Yes ma'am- they're on the dock, should I call security?" Chavez wonders, completely obvious to the fact that our best friends are here.

"No! Let them on!" I yelp and I'm sure it comes out a lot more demanding than I intended to but I haven't seen Clark or Shawn since like, last Thanksgiving and it's freaking June right now so it's been well over six months since I last seen either of them and that's not okay at all. I think it's been even longer for Holland though because she and Alec were in France last Thanksgiving, so surely she's excited to see them too.

"As you wish," Chavez replies before turning on his heel and walk back towards the dock, Holland and I following him with huge grins. Chavez leads us to the cross over thingy and then he grabs Clark's hand, helping her over the side of the yacht and then Shawn climbs over and Holland and I immediately run over to hem and envelop them both in hugs.

"Don't break her, girls," Shawn laughs as we both latch on to our best friend happily. "She's kind of um...with child," He sheepishly explains.

"You're pregnant!?" Holland pipes and the two of immediately loosen our grip on her, our eyes traveling down to her tummy, which is protruding under her shirt only slightly, which means that she's not very far along- probably only a few months into it.

"Three months," She giggles, running her fingers through her hair- which is a lot shorter than it used to be and the ends are no longer dip-dyed. She's a full-blown adult now, Clark is and that's so adorable.

"That is insane," I exclaim, glancing over at Shawn. "The guys are in the basement and I'm sure they'd love a third player on that dumb game they're always playing," I inform him.

"I don't understand what in that head of yours makes you think that Grand Theft Auto is dumb because it is quite the opposite, I'll have you know," Shawn refutes with a serious look on his face, but he's also smiling so obviously he's not like, being completely serious.

"If that's what helps you sleep at night, buddy," I chuckle, gesturing for Chavez to come over before telling him to show Shawn to the basement.

"Oh my gosh, we have to catch up," Holland announces, clapping her hands together and Clark and I nod in agreement before going back up to the deck, bringing a third chair with us so that Clark can have one. We get her an iced tea too and she strips out of her shorts and t-shirt, revealing the bikini that she's wearing before plopping down in her chair carefully.

"I thought you guys couldn't make it?" I ask Clark, moving my Gucci sunglasses back down over my eyes, shielding my eyes from the sun.

"Well, that's what we thought!" Clark informs me cheerily. "I was supposed to be doing my residency this summer but since I'm pregnant, I don't want to have to do a bunch of work and Shawn agreed and here we are," She explains.

Holland, Alec, Mason and I don't graduate from our college until the fall but Dartmouth College is a little bit different so Shawn and Clark both graduated last month in May. Clark was originally supposed to be spending this summer doing her pre-residency, which is like this little program that she can do before she starts medical school in the fall. She wants to be an oncologist, so obviously she needs to go to medical school.

Shawn was going to spend this summer shadowing a lawyer because in the fall he will be entering law school to become a lawyer. Neither of those are required though so it's perfectly fine that they decided to take the summer off and spend it with us and I'm so happy that they did because I can't imagine a better way to spend these next couple of months than with my fiancé, my best friends and their boyfriends.

"I literally cannot believe that the three of us are here right now!" Holland wails and I think she's going to get emotional- but she's an emotional girl.

"I know," Clark sighs happily. "This is going to be the bestest summer ever," She informs us matter-of-factly. "I just know it."

"Without a doubt," I agree giddily, grabbing my cup and taking another sip from it.

And from them on, the three of us talk and talk and talk. About nothing and everything really. Most of it revolves around my and Mason's wedding. Clark and Holland has basically appointed themselves as our wedding planners, which I don't mind at all because Clark is such a perfectionist so I know she can plan it perfectly and Holland's dream is to be a party or wedding planner, so it works out really well. We discuss venues and even though it doesn't really matter to me where Mason and I tie the knot, we narrow it down to three places: Paris, Bali or California. I'll have to discuss it with Mason, of course, but I don't think he'll mind it too much where we go.

We go over a lot of details about the wedding before we start talking about the freaking human being growing inside of Clark- she mentions that she's thinking of naming it Holly Aria Perkins, which is a super adorable name, I think. Holly because it's kind of a variation of Holland and Aria because that's my name. She also says that she wants Mason and me to be the godparents. She chose us and not Alec and Holland because they're not married or anything, so that'd be slightly weird and Holland agreed with that point.

As we're talking about putting together an itinerary for our trip, my phone rings on the table and I sit up in the chair, looking at it curiously because the only five people I ever really talk to are on the boat right now so I have no idea who's calling me. I pick my phone up and glance down at the name, seeing that it reads 'Wyatt' and has a picture on there from about two years ago that the two of us took together. We don't really spend a lot of time together given the fact that we live in two different states, but the picture was taken when I was visiting home a couple of years ago while Mason was doing a movie premier in Japan.

"I gotta take this, I'll be right back," I inform my friends before standing up and walking a few feet away from them before answering the phone. "Hello?"

"Aria," Wyatt breathes a sigh of relief, as if he thought that I would ignore his call or something, which I would never do. "Hey," He greets.

"Hey Wyatt," I respond, leaning lightly against the railing of the boat, looking out into the beautiful greenish-blue water. "What's up?"

"Um, nothing much, actually," He replies. "How're you?" Wyatt randomly wonders.

"You know what? I'm great- magnificent, really. How are you?" I query, running my fingers through my hair absentmindedly.

"I'm good," Wyatt explains and I can tell by the tone of his voice that he means it- he's happy, which couldn't be said before he got his life together.

"That's good," I reply with a small laugh though I don't know why. "And how're the kids?" I wonder.

"Henley and Sammy are really good- they're both here with me now," He says. "They're outside with Caleb and Flynn right now, actually," Wyatt adds, referring to Caleb's four year old son. Yes, my brother actually reproduced. He's got a girlfriend and her name is Arabella and they've got a son who is obviously named Flynn. He's pretty adorable if I do say so myself and I have a nephew, so that's really wonderful.

"Well, that's nice but I feel like you called me for some other reason," I tell him bluntly.

"I did," Wyatt admits with a sigh. "I just called you to tell you that I miss you and that I can't wait until you visit home again," He explains.

About three years ago, when I was nineteen years old, Wyatt finally admitted his feelings for me. At the time, I was back home in Indianapolis and I was alone because Mason and I had recently gotten into a huge fight and temporarily called it quits. If you're wondering why, I won't go into detail but I will say that basically being Mason's girlfriend was getting to be just too hard, especially when we were in California because people are just so mean and we hardly ever saw each other, what with his busy work schedule and my working hard in college. Basically, I was really sad and angry but I didn't want to stay in California and look at Mason's face (for the short amount of time that he was there), so I went home. I stayed in a hotel though because I didn't want to be nineteen and living with my parents- that's just gross. Anyway, I let my parents know I was back in town and I guess they told Caleb and I guess he told Wyatt.