Meet Aria Austin. She's a normal seventeen year old teenage girl. She receives good grades, she's nice and has a stable after-school job at the town's local book store. She's the complete opposite of her two best friends, Holland and Clark, who are completely and totally obsessed with all things Hollywood. Aria, on the other hand, couldn't care less about keeping up with the latest scandals.
That is until Mason Carter comes back to his home in Indiana and finds his way into the tattered old book shop where he and Aria meet for the first time. Despite the fact that she's a normal non-famous high-schooler and he's the most famous teenage actor on the planet, the two become fast friends.
It doesn't take long for a relationship to blossom between the two but when you're one of the most famous people in the world, it's hard to get any privacy. With paparazzi constantly snooping around, jealous friends revealing their true colors, fake romances and the whole world interjecting their opinions, can a relationship like this really make it? Or will it be dead before it's even gotten the chance to live?
© Copyright 2013 Millie Morgan. All Rights Reserved.
- Chapter 1- That's Hardly Newsworthy
- Chapter 2- Do You Live Under A Rock Or Something?
- Chapter 3- It's Like A Sauna In Here
- Chapter 4- You'll Always Be Around, You Silly Goose
- Chapter 5- We Apparently Both Suck At Geography
- Chapter 6- It's Skipping School, Not Robbing A Bank
- Chapter 7- This Conversation Is Getting Too Sentimental
- Chapter 8- Don't Be A Sore Loser
- Chapter 9- She Drinks Way Too Much Starbucks
- Chapter 10- Seriously, You're Being A Drama Queen
- Chapter 11- Hey There, Hipster
- Chapter 12- I Really, Really Hate David Letterman
- Chapter 13- What Are You, A Vampire?
- Chapter 14- That's Surprisingly Nice Of You
- Chapter 15- People Won't Notice Us And Everything Will Be Fine
- Chapter 16- You Can Take The Boy Out Of Indiana
- Chapter 17- He's A Boy And Boys Are Stupid
- Chapter 18- More Like A Really Dramatic Episode of The Bold and the Beautiful
- Chapter 19- Roses And Chicken Nuggets
- Chapter 20- I Literally Have One Friend
- Chapter 21- Poor Little Superstar
- Chapter 22- No One Says Catsup
- Chapter 23- You Already Are The Best Daughter Ever
- Chapter 24- Why Would I Freak Out About That?
- Chapter 25, Pt. 1- You're Kind Of Adorable
- Chapter 25, Pt. 2- Ducks Are Kinda Cute, Aren't They?
- Chapter 26- It's A Pinky Promise, Dummy
- Chapter 27- That Was Enough To Make Me Feel Infinite
- Epilogue- It's Only Just Beginning
- Author's Goodbye- THANK YOU AND GOODBYE </3