1: Bored

Marks pov:
I was bored. My videos for at least three days were made and edited. I sighed. I guess i could call Wade to see what him and Bob were up to. Ah screw it, i thought. I picked up my phone and called him.
"Hello?" Wades goofy voice flew into my ears. "Hey Wade, what are you and Bob doing tonight?" my depressed and tired tone must have come through more than i wished.
"Were free tonight. But are you ok Mark? You sound really tired!" i sighed. The truth was really stupid but i didn't want to lie to my friends.
"Well i-" i was cut off by Bob. "Mark!? Are you ok? Wade said you don't sound good!" i chuckled slightly "I'm fine Bob, i just don't want to lie to you and wade. Ok well PAX kinda killed me emotionally. I miss Marzia, Felix, Cry, and you guys!" Bobs voice filled with concern. "Aww Mark! Its ok were here and we would love to hang out!" Bob seemed to hold his breath "What about Jack? You didn't mention him...." i held my breath. Jack. I miss him a lot more now that i think about it. "Well i don't pick favorites, but i miss Jack the most. He lives the farthest away and never comes to visit. Only at PAX." Bob sighed and i heard him whisper to Wade. "Mark why don't we set up something where everybody comes over? Like a sleepover? Maybe a boys week? We can invite Felix, Cry, and Jack!"
     "I would love that!"

~hope you enjoyed! Rose 💚