Not just a pretty face

I exit my trailer and walk over to Jared's. I walk in to find the entire place trashed and graffiti on every inch of the trailer.

"Jared?" My voice was barely above a whisper.
"Hmm..."
I turn to see Jared with bright green hair, a ripped black shirt and light was jeans. He had an intense look on his eyes. His breathing was loud and rapid.
"J-Jared, I wanted to come and say Thankyou for the flowers.." Something about his appearance caused me to feel incredibly nervous and although he had the most menacing look on his face, I wasn't afraid. Not in the least.

"Anything for you, sweets."
This wasn't Jared, this was The Joker. I had heard of his method acting but I had never experienced it first hand. I didn't know what to do.

"Well I'm going to go now, bye Jar- um J."
"Oooh, leaving so soon?" He laughed a laugh so beautiful yet so frightening. His eyes had gone from intense to having an excited fiery look to them. He was beautiful. I didn't know how to go along so I just left the trailer.

I was done with my scenes for the day so I head over to my car and before I get in, I see a note stuck to the driver side window.

"Sorry if I scared you today, please forgive me. Come to my hotel room tonight, I want to explain. My room is 1721. -Jared"

Should I go? I honestly didn't know. I knew that I had no real reason to go but the idea of seeing his beautiful face again was too tempting to pass up. I get in my car and check my phone.

*3 texts from Mom*
Text 1 - Sweetie, are you okay?
Text 2 - It'll all be okay, call me if you need me.
Text 3 - Margot are you okay?? Please answer!

What was going on? I call her immediately.

"Mom?!"
"Margot! Are you alright?"
"Yes, of course what's going on?"
"Oh god, you don't know.."
"Mom tell me!"
"It was all over the Internet and magazines,.... It's Tom.."
"What about Tom?"
"....."
"Mother!"
"He's cheated on you...They had been having a relationship for a couple of months now."
"....."
"Margot, the girl is pregnant."
"I have to go."

I hang up. My eyes began to water, I felt like I couldn't breathe, I wanted to puke. How could Tom do this to me, after everything we'd been through?! I felt like my world had been shattered, I cried for what seemed like hours before I finally pulled myself together well enough to at least drive to the hotel.

I walk into the hotel and am reminded of Jared's offer. I wanted to see him but not in the state I was in. My thoughts were interrupted by screaming people and blinding light.

"Jared!" "This way, look over here!" "I love you!"

I turn and see Jared running into the building.

"Jared?"

He turns to look at me and flashes that smile that could light up any room.

"Margot! Hey, follow me!"

I follow him up to the elevator and we get inside to head up to his room.

"Are you okay? You look like you've been crying?"
"No, I'm not okay.. I just found out my boyfriend well ex boyfriend, was cheating on me.."
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that but if he did that to you, then he's obviously an idiot. Don't waste your tears on idiots." He says laughing.

We exit the elevator and head into his hotel room.
"You can sit anywhere you'd like. Do you want anything to drink?"
"Beer." Great, that couldn't have come out any more unladylike.

"Haha, my kind of girl." He looks in the fridge and pulls out two beers.

I had just found out my boyfriend had been cheating on me and gotten a girl pregnant and yet here I was having a beer with Jared, happy as can be. Was there something wrong with me? Of course there was, I should be sad and yet looking into his eyes I felt excited and happy.

"Well hey, I wanted to apologize for earlier today, I know that I gave you no warning as to my method acting and I know it had to come as a shock to you.."
"Yeah it did, but it's okay. It's quite astonishing to see you so devoted to your character."
"Thankyou, it's something not a lot of people understand." He said smiling.

We sat and talked for hours about our lives, things we were passionate about, our beliefs, our hopes and dreams. I had never met anyone so amazing. He had the most passionate look in his eyes whenever he talked about his band or his fans, who he referred to as his second family. He was the type of person you could listen to talk and never have your mind wander off. He wasn't just a pretty face, he was a beautiful man.

I realized it was well past midnight and we said our goodbyes. I headed over to my room and fell into a blissful sleep.