Chapter 7

-Zay's POV-

          I walked downstairs, standing next to Li, staring hard at everyone. My nine clicked in my hand as I looked at our workers. The only people apart of GAG are me, Quees, Aaliyah, Trev, Rashad and Treeci, but we still need hitmen and falcons to do the majority of our dirty work. Trev, Rashad, and Treeci stood amongst our hitmen with AR-15's, ready to pop someone if needed.

     "Let me know... Right now... Is there anybody fucking around in this camp?" I asked calmly. Li analyzed their faces, with a hint of disgust on hers. Of course, everybody was silent. Looks like I have to get loud. "WHO THE FUCK IS BEING A SNAKE IN THIS BITCH? I'M NOT FUCKING WITH NONE OF Y'ALL. YOU ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO NIGGAS THAT LIKE TO CROSS US. DO NOT FUCKING PLAY."  Again, no one spoke.

              "Get the fuck out and go make our money before I spray all of y'all." I said calm again. Everyone scattered except the team. "They all looked legit," Li commented. We all nodded in agreement. 

        "Whoever 'S' is, they were fucking with us. We know everybody here is loyal. They are tryna turn us against each other and make us fall. Shit ain't happening, so keep an eye out." Treeci spoke.

    We all nodded again. Rashad's phone vibrated in his pocket before he answered it. "...Shit... Aight, I'm on my way," He said before disconnecting and adjusting his jacket. "Where you goin', nigga?" Quees questioned.

   "Business."  Was all he said before leaving the trap house. I scrunched up my eyebrows. The fuck type of business that nigga got to handle? I shrugged it off and rubbed the waves in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  SUPERRR Short chapter, but I don't care. I'll keep writing it, just because a pimp be bored :'(

  ~Kiya