Chapter 4;

-Aaliyah's Pov-

    Everyone impatiently waited for him to spill the beans. "WHAT THE HELL DID HE SAY?!" The doctor shifted his position and scratched his neck. "He wanted me to tell you.....He got y'all motherfuckers." 

Priceless stood up full of anger, about to go off," QUIT PLAYING WITH US. THAT'S FAMILY. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE SAY? I SHOULD KILL YO' ASS BLOOD."

    The doctor looked nervous as he cleared his throat," I'm serious. He payed me to play this joke on you guys. He's doing fine, y-you could go see him now." Man... I'ma kill this nigga. We followed the doctor to room 312 and each gave Sage a smug look. His dumb ass was rapping Hannah Montana by Migos.

  "Wassup my niggas?!"

 Price  was getting ready to punch a hole in that nigga's throat. His eyes were squinted and there was no sense of playfulness in his eyes. Mac and Missy held him back.

 "I should beat yo' mothafuckin' ass, B!"

 "It was a joke, don't flip a dick, cuz."

     On Moms, Price's eye twitched hella hard. Like that shit was twerkin' on his cheekbone. Where they do that at?? "Sage you're a piece of shit for that," I told him. He just laughed like the little nigga he is. Treeci's big ass walked over to him and was damn near bout to climb into his lap, "Oh Sage. You scared the shit out of us! You good?"

   I'm not sure why, but I felt real uneasy. "I'm good, Ma." I could see the lust in his eyes; He probably just wants to fuck her. I shook my head at the two as Lucci interrupted them, "We know." Sage looked up at him, confused as shit.

       "Y'all know what?"

     "Li told us about the gang."

    "Oh. Was I supposed to give a damn?"

    "Why y'all keeping secrets?!"

    "Aight fine, let's get out of here and we can let all the secrets out."

    "Nigga you're shot. Where you think you goin'?"

     "I got shot in my armpit, fuck outta here. I'm out this bitch."

     We all gave him a screwed up face as he got dressed. Sage walked out of the room shirtless as we all followed. He had a bandage that wrapped around his neck and under arm. We just walked out of the hospital like this nigga did not just get popped. We got all types of stares walking through the lobby. We all piled into two cars as we drove to my house.

    Walking in my house, cold air was hitting my face and I loved it. I heard footsteps and turned around abruptly. "Pause. Y'all monkey face ass niggas better be taking your shoes off."

    "Girl if you don't turn down you'll find your teeth chillin' in the back of your fuckin' throat." Dmac thought he was getting slick. I gave him the eye and he fell back. What did he think this was?

    We were chillin' in the living room, eating a big bowl of Takis. It was a bit awkward because some of these secrets... Good Lord, Jesus take thy wheel.

      We're going counter-clockwise, so it was Treeci's turn. "Uh.. Well... Once, I used a friend. She was so oblivious to what I had to do. My cousin made me use her for her personal gain. It didn't even have shit to do with me. I feel like I ruined her life."

  Indy just stared blankly at CiCi. I guess she didn't care. Whoever she used was a dumb bitch. It was Lucci's turn next. "Indy... That night we broke up before prom, remember I took Pamela Williams? We banged." India cocked her head to the side, trying to see if he was serious. He kept the same facial expression, which only pissed her off. She stood up and left. Of course Luch followed her. "And then there were six," I said.

       Sage was the last one, so he came out with his secret. "My secret is that I love Aaliyah. I've liked her for a long time and obviously I've been good at keeping secrets. I wanted her to know that just because." I couldn't even react. I knew I liked him. I just can't belive my dumb ass found the guts to say it out loud," I like you too, Sage."

    I immediately wished I could've taken it back. Everyone was looking at me and my "Holy Shit" facial expression. Treeci squinted her left eye and studied my face. Sage just smiled and turned on the TV like nothing happened. "WELP! IT's late as hell, I'm out!" Dmac yelled. 

  "Me too," Price and Missy said at the same time. 

   They stood up and gave me a hug. "I guess I'll leave too. Bye Li," Treeci told me. She hugged me and left. I just looked at Sage.

  "I guess you want to spend the night?"

  "I'm not going back to that house by myself. A nigga ain't strapped."

   I shook my head and was about to walk upstairs. I felt him pull me back by my waist. We wrestled until I was pinned down. When the fuck was this possible? I need to start hitting the gym again.

   "So you like me, huh?"

    I started blushing, which is something I never do. Blushing isn't real nigga shit. I'm slipping. I decided to pretend like I couldn't hear, "Huh?"

  He gave me a 'For real?'  face. I ended up confessing to him. A dumb smirk played on his face. I rolled my eyes and tried to get him off of me. I couldn't. I just gave up and laid there. I looked up at him carelessly. The next thing I knew, he kissed me. Shit, what did I just get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Kiya