Chapter 2

-Dmac's Pov-

   I was preparing myself for the fucking worst, knowing Aaliyah evil ass. I think I'm shaking right now... "Aye Mac! I dare you to-- Fuck that, I triple dog dare you to get BUTT NAKED NASTY In her Chris Jay voice and go to Mrs. Helen's window and stick your ass on the window until she sees it."

  Fucking Aaliyah, bruh. "Uh, Fuckadano. You got life fucked up if your thought I was finna give her a seizure by looking at these golden ass cheeks of amazingness," I started. She told me that if I don't do it, everyone gets to pluck my eyebrows. I wish they would, I guess I gotta do it. I flipped everyone off as I ran upstairs to the bathroom and got naked. I covered myself and ran out of the house to Sage's neighbor's. I looked back and saw these motherfuckers recording me.

    Damn. I saw the light on in the kitchen so I went over and just pushed my butt up to the window. I had to leave it there until she seen it, which was about 15 seconds. I heard her screaming and a loud thud; She probably almost passed out. We all ran back into the house as I went to go get dressed again.

  "Mac, how did that feel?" Missy asked me with a smirk. "Fuck all of y'all. My balls were 'bout to fall off, that window was cold as fuck!" We all busted out laughing at my little outburst. "Did y'all peep that brown shit on it though? Poor Mrs. Helen gon' have to get that cleaned," Priceless said with his head down. I gave him the world's stalest face. This nigga is going to get hit by a car sometime this week. Just watch.

         -Cici's Pov-

  Indy spun the bottle and it landed on me. I chose dare, cause I'm just a fuckin' G like that. "Ohh, Baby girl think she thuggin'? Okay. I dare you to lick hot sauce off of Sage's stomach," Indy cocked her eyebrow and smiled hard. Sage and I both looked at her like she needed to be in a mental hospital. "Fuck you mean??" I asked. "I mean lick him, dummy." Meanwhile, everybody was laughing at me and Sage, I think I started blushing... fuck. Lucci brought me the hot sauce bottle as Sage laid down. He already had his shirt off before we all got here. 

           I can't believe I'm bout to do this bullshit. I carefully dripped it on his body and proceeded to lick it off. This nigga is over here giggling and shit. "Fuck you laughing for??" Dmac asked him. "Shit tickles, Cuz!" He replied. I finished up and went to go rinse my mouth out. I made a pouty face as we went on with the game. I looked over at Aaliyah and it kind of looked like she had an additude. 

   -Price's pov-

 Missy'ss spin landed on me, so I know I'm fucked. "Priceleeeessss. I dare you to go to the park and start trippin' out and screaming you need cream." We busted out laughing at her dare. "You want me to be like that bitch on the street from Worldstar?!" I asked her. She just nodded her head because she was laughing too hard. I hate all these niggas. We all walked down the street to Putter Park and CiCi was holding the video camera. It was only 6:45, so people we still here. I walked up to this one guy walking through the grass with his phone.

     Here I go... I stuck my hand in my pants and made it look like I was scratching myself. "I NEED CREAM ! CREAM ! CREAM ! PLEASE! I NEED FUCKING CREAM," I kept shouting as he looked at me like he was scared. He probably thought I was on bath salts by the way he ran away. Damn. I kept screaming, scratching, and running up to numerous people. This chick said she was finna call the police for harassment, so we were out that bitch. We ran all the way home, and CiCi showed me the video. 

   I looked like a for real ass crack fiend, scratching and shit. I shook my head and laughed with everyone else. Lucci spun the fruity ass Sunny D bottle and it landed on Aaliyah. This better be good.

  -Aaliyah's pov-

 Throughout this whole game, I been feeling some type of way, watching Treeci and Sage on the low. They been non-stop flirting since they met, I hope it doesn't turn into anything more than friends. Only becuase I don't want him getting hurt. Lucci's spin landed on me, so I was anxious about my dare. "Liyah Babyyy ! I dare you to take shots of vinegar." This high yellow ass nigga got life Fucked. "You want me to do what?" I questioned, making sure I heard him right.

 "You have to take three shots of vinegar. But, that's too much acid, so I'ma let yo ass dilute it with water. Get the fuck up, get three glasses, and pour it up !" Lucci told me. Aw hell naw. I don't know if mine or Dmac's dare was worse. This shit is so disgusting, and I have to take shots? Wow. I stood up and grabbed the three shot glasses and the vinegar. I poured the glasses half up of vinegar, and the other half with water.

   India was recording me as I said prayer before doing the dare. I counted to 3 as I threw the vinegar mix to the back of my throat, trying to taste as little as possible. "Oh Fuck! Shit is terrible!" I screamed out. I flipped the camera off and I took the second shot. This is actually started to burn. I sucked it up and took the third one. This was too much, I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up. Y'all don't understand how this shit was. When I returned from the bathroom, no one was laughing but they were just watching me. "You okay, Li?" Missy asked me. I nodded and just sat down. Lucci half-assed smirked at me. Obviously, he wanted to get drop kicked to Alaska, cause I didn't see anything funny.

  -Sage's Pov-

 These dares were getting brutal as fuck, so I went safe and said truth. Dmac asked me," What is a dream you will always remember?" I thought long and hard, then remembered a dream I had when I was 16. (This is about to be a long as dream, lol) I sat up, sighed hard, and prepared myself to go back to that horrible, dark , faded memory. 

    "My. Niggas. Lemme tell you DIS bullshit right here! Aight, so, I took my black ass to a club where it was 88 white people and 50 niggas, right? Well, I grabbed this one white chick to twerk, and she was rubbing her long ass back--excuse me, he fucking vertebrae on my belly button. Best believe I stiff-armed the fuck outta her throat. I'm still a real nigga in my dreams, believe that.

  I was mad as fuck, I went to the club to have some fun, and almost got my fucking stomach scrubbed off. So, my cousin texted me and said he had thots at his house, right? NIGGGAAAAAASS. I hopped on a wheelchair I saw and rolled 17 miles to this bitch nigga's house SO. FUCKING. FAST. I walked in this nigga house, ready to get it poppin' and shit, I see two females and him on the couch. One of them, was badd as fuck , Long hair didn't give a fuck either. The other one, hol' up, let us pray real quick.

       Lord Jesus, please don't send me to hell for talking about this man-woman-gorilla-Rasputia-thing... Bless it's soul and Amen. Aight Y'all, so this minivan-shaped breathing object shit, had wolf fur attatched to her fucking scalp, looking like Wesley Snipes mixed with Barney, and had Summer Teeth---"

      CiCi interrupted my story," The fuck are summer teeth??" I got a little smart and said,"Uh , Summer (some are) this way, Summer that way. Interrupt me again I will chastise you. K. Anyway, then my cousin and his fine ass girl went upstairs---"

    Then, Priceless had to interrupt me too, " To do what?" I rolled my eyes.

  "Mothafucka I dont know, To count the number of eyelashes they had. Fuck out my face witcho dumbass. And So, This bitch gon' climb on top of me! Wrapped her arms around my neck, and said 'I know im big daddy, but thats okay.' THEN, She told me to lick her fuckin booty sweat. I had enough of that shit, I made my ass wake up, I ain't wanna sleep for 19 fuckin days."

     I laid back and kicked my feet up, as the crew started dying. It was real, they think I made it up. Niggas be having them dreams! It was Missy's turn, so I was about to give her a dare. The power went out, and I heard my door fly open. Gunshots rang throughtout my house, as I heard Aaliyah yelling, "Watch the fuck out!" I heard gunshots coming from near me and I knew it was Li. I heard an unfamiliar voice scream out and three loud bangs. The power came back on and I stood up. 

  I looked down and saw three bodies piled on top of each other. My floors were bloody, and everyone was okay. I turned around to check on everyone and they looked up at me, scared as shit. I looked back towards the door as I was met with a bullet in my chest. The last thing I remembered was falling backwards and losing consciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  ~Kiya