The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit - Epilogue

This is it...

HI YO PEEPS!

First thing's first:

Thank you for everything. But most importantly, I want to thank my readers who followed me, who voted for this book, who drops a comment!

Everything you do is like a huge supporting tablet when I feel down!

Without you, I wouldn't be able to write "epilogue" here 😭 I would never have finished writing this book!

Plus, A HUGE THANK YOU FOR MY READERS WHO HAD BEEN WITH ME SINCE DAY ONE FOR THIS BOOK.

And a GIGANTIC thank you to those readers who were and still is with me from The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit to The Bad Boy Inside The Black suit to THIS!

Hopefully, you guys will also support Riley and Jay's book which is...

The Bad Boy Inside The White Suit

Yes, yes that's Shawn Mendes 😊

The book is up, by the way 😊 You can see it in my profile.

For those who are still not aware, this book is the 3rd in The Suit series, don't worry, you can read the books in The Suit series as stand-alone books 😊

And my short description for that book will only have 2 words... PLOT TWISTS...

For the last time for this book.... oh my gosh 😭

ENJOY 😊😭😊

~-~

This is it...

"Vangs, can you please open the door?" Charlie called out as he brought the huge brown box out of his car.

"I don't know, Charlie. Can I?" I snorted before putting the 2 medium boxes down and opened the door. "We really should've asked for help."

"No." He grunted as he walked inside the brand new house, "We can do all of these ourselves." He dropped the box and smiled happily, "There!"

I looked at his car, and my car, and the huge truck full of our stuff outside. "That's like 1 out of 50, Charles."

His eyes widened and sweat fell from his forehead, "Alright, let me call Dean." He picked up his phone and started calling them.

I laughed and picked up the boxes I left earlier, before carrying them inside the house.

"Need help with that?" He asked as he started walking towards me.

"Nope."

"Really?"