i parked my car on her drive, before locking the doors and making my way up to her front door. i knocked and rung the bell, but neither time she answered. i pressed my ear against the glass door, and heard loud music playing, of a song i had never heard before.

taking the risk of her reaction, i checked to see if the door was locked, and when i saw that it wasn't, i let myself in and followed the song of the music.

as i got closer, i realised that ariana was the one singing. it was an instrumental; and that surprised me because i thought it was studio recorded.

i couldn't believe how strong and controlled her vocals were. her range varied from high to low and i was taken back ( in a positive way ) by the fact that she could belt and harmonized beautifully. this was a type of talent that can't go unnoticed.

i reached the room she was in just as she had finished. i realised that it was a studio room, that was next to her bedroom, which i know because above her bed was her name. i took this chance to let her know that i was here.

"that was amazing". i said.

ariana jumped and screamed in fright, turned around and suddenly calmed but frowned at the sight of me.

"okay before you kick me out, let me explain". i quickly spoke before she could.

"n-" she began.

"please". i pleaded and pouted.

she rolled her eyes and sighed before walking over to a couch at the end of the music room, sitting down and urging me over. i sat down next to her and noticed that she wasn't looking at me at all. taking her hand in mine, and gently taking a hold of her chin and bringing her head to look at me.

"look at me beautiful". i whispered whilst rubbing her cheek with my thumb as i cupped her cheek. 

i noticed her blush and took this chance to bring her hand to my lips, and plant a kiss on it. all of a sudden ariana pulled her hand away, and pushed my hand off her cheek before crossing her arms.

"explain". she said bluntly.

i sighed.

"ariana, i am well and truly sorry. i should have told you before, but i didn't know how you'd react". i began, but paused to see ari looking at me with the boredest look ever. 

"sofia and i aren't really dating. scooter made me fake date her, because she doesn't only want to be a model. she wants to be a singer as well, and  has a debut single coming out soon and for sure needs more attention and promo". i continued, making mockingly choke and chuckle. the shade.

"carry on". she bluntly said after composing herself.

"i never wanted to, i swear to god. all this time i've liked someone else. i've liked you ariana, and do you know how hard it is to pretend to be in love with someone else when there's someone out there who you really love?". i breathed out, catching her off guard, but i continued.

 "please forgive me ari, please do. it was never meant to end up like this, it wasn't my intention. im so so sorry princess". my voice cracked at the end, making her look up at me in surprise.

" y-you love me?" ariana asked hopefully.

"yes. very much so!" i replied with a small smile.

she then jumped into my arms and i hugged her tight.

"i love you too". she replied, making my heart flutter.

we sat there in each other's embrace for a while longer, loving each and every second of it.

"princess". i began.

"yeah" ariana said and looked up at me.

"when i first saw you when you sent me a picture i was like, woah she's absolutely gorgeous. but when i saw you for the first time in person today, i thought she's such a goddess. the most elegant and beautiful princess in the world". i told her, meaning each word.

ariana didnt say anything, but she looked touched which is what i wanted. for her to know the truth about herself and not feel insecure. suddenly, i felt soft lips on mine and immediately kissed back as i awaited this moment for ages. my princess pulled away first and rested her head on my chest, i kissed the top of her head in response.

"baby, sing me something". i asked softly.

"only if you play the guitar to my melody". she playfully challenged me.

i agreed and she gave me one of her acoustic guitars and gave me the sheet of paper with the notes on it. 

"3, 2, 1". i chanted then began to play the chords displayed the sheet.

she sung with so much passion, with her eyes closed, eyebrows creased and her hand moving to the beat of the guitar.

'cause im so into you..