Chapter 5

**PIC OF JEREMY ON THE SIDE****

Isabella POV

"ISABELLA MARIA TOMLINSON GET YOUR BUTT UP FOR SCHOOL RIGHT NOT"My dad yelled for the thirtieth time.Ha. He really thinks I'm getting out of my bed.HILARIOUS.

"Alright I guess I'll just get the water bucket."My dad exclaimed.I jumped up out of my bed with my eyes wide open.

"You wouldn't?"I said shockingly and then Jeremy came down the hall dripping from the water.

"Oh yes he would!"He said shivering from the icy cold water.I jumped up out of my bed and my dad left my room laughing evilly. That bum.

My hot foot touch the freezing ground making me shiver.I looked out the window to see the ground covered by snow.I smiled and ran downstairs to the living room where my parents were sitting down watching t.v.

"Dad, change the T.V to the news!"I said he gave me a confusing look but changed it anyways.When he turned it on the news anchor said.

"Once again all London schools are closed for today because of the dramatic snowstorm." I smiled at my dad and he groaned.Funny how it's only a month in school and we already got our first snow day.

"JEREMY!!"My mum yelled, about five seconds later he came in.

"Yes mum?"

"You guys have a snow day"She said, Jeremy glared at my dad and then walked up stairs back to his room I guess. I bursted out laughing.

"Oh god that was so funny, The way you glared that you, I am dying"I said in the middle of my fit of laughter.My dad smirked at me.

I stayed down stairs because going upstairs is to much work.It was just my dad and I since mummy had to go upstairs and take care of Sophia.We were watching family guy since there was nothing else on t.v.Yea they still make episodes of family guy.

'Ding,Dong'

"Dad someone is at the door."I said and he just stared at me like I was crazy.

"So are you not gonna get it sit there?What if I get kidnapped or mugged" I said again and he just stared at me again.I sighed dramatically but got up anyway.

As soon as I got to the front door I opened it too see The Malik family.Yup all of them.

"Hola guys." I said to them they smiled and came inside.I didn't even bother asking why they came here, they are basically family.They all went to the living and my father greeted them.

"Daya, you wanna come in my room?"I asked and she nodded and we both went upstairs.

"I'm so happy there is no school today, we were suppose to have a Math test today and I didn't study for crap."Zendaya said as we got into my room.I laughed at her statement

"Wanna do a ustream?"

"Sure"

I pulled out my laptop while Zendaya got ready.I quickly opened a tab and typed in twitter.I went to tweet out:

@Izzy_Tommo: Doing a ustream with my bestie @PrincessDaya in five minutes, watch it!!

As soon as I tweeted it a whole bunch of people favored it and replied saying they are going to watch it.I smiled and opened up another tab for the ustream.

"Hurry up Daya!" I said and she sighed and marched over to my bed.

"Alright let's start."

I clicked the start button and BOOM we are live.We waited a couple minutes after Daya posted the link to watch on her twitter then once we got a lot of views we started talking.

"HEY GUYS!"We both said well more like screamed.

"It's a snowy day in London so we have no school so we decided to do a live stream, since we are kinda bored."Zendaya exclaimed

After a couple minutes into the live stream Zack decided to join because he didn't want to be stuck downstairs with the older people.Plus, Jeremy is sleeping soo.

"Omg, if we get one more comment about how 'cute' Zack is I'm gonna throw up" Zendaya said

"I am beautiful!"Zack said

"Whatever makes you sleep at night big boy"

"OK enough with the sibling rivalry...You guys can continue this when you go home.Anyways you guys should com-"I got interuppted when the whole damn high school came in my room.Okay I may have exaggerated a little, it was just The Paynes and The Styles.

"Hello children!"Darcy yelled out. I smiled

"Hey!"We said

Everybody ponced on my bed,

"If my bed break, all of you are buying me a new one."I said and they laughed at me. Does it look like I was playing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG

SINCE THIS IS A FILLER CHAPTER I MOST LIKELY WILL UPDATE THIS AGAIN

I HAD A BIG WRITERS BLOCK

BUT IM OVER IT SO EXPECT A NEW CHAPTER

ALSO I DONT KNOW IF YOU NOTICE BUT MOST OF MY CHARACTERS ARE YOUTUBE STARS

SUCH AS JACKGAP

WHO IS HOT BTW

ANYWAYS

THAT IS ALL

LOVE YA

PEACE OUT MY FEMALE DOGS

BYESSSZSESZZZZESESZ

-SIMONE