The Payne Family

The Payne Family

            Hi my name is Kayla Payne. I am the Daughter of Liam and Danielle Payne. I am 16 years old and have I have dark brown hair but the ends are light brown and grey eyes. I am the only girl child in the family so I am daddy’s little girl all I got to do is put on my puppy dog face and I can get everything I want. I have an twin brother named Christian, who I have to admit is really annoying because he is so protective over me and he never stops talking about “Z”, but I love him to death. I also have a baby brother named Calel he is adorable and he is one years old. I also have a pet dog named Loki who is older than me, my mum and dad got him before I was born. My biggest inspiration is My Auntie Meli, she is an amazing model and she worked for so many companies it really is amazing. I hope to be as big as her one day. I have four best friends Zendaya Malik, Melissa Horan, Isabella Tomlinson, and Darcy Styles. I am what they call the “sensible” one of the group. Everyone always come to me if they have problems. So yea I think that’s if for now and anyways I have to get ready for the Brit Music Awards we go to every year. We have to be there in 30 minutes and for the red carpet knowing my family we are going to be the first ones there because my dad always has to be there on time and then we have to go to dinner like we do every year no matter what. So see you when I get there.