Ch1: High School

Umm...This is my first cartoon/animation fanfic,not like anime stuff, so please don't stop reading! It gets better and better! You and the other students or friens are about 16~17 years old in this story.

~Y/N's POV~
High school....I'm gonna be in a freaking! High! School! Even middle school was hard for me! At least my BFF is still with me. I hope I survive high school. I hope...

~Story~

Me and my BFF lived in Reverse Falls and for the last 10 years, we've been stuck together as BFFs. There were times when we argued, but we always forgave each other. I don't even know how we are still BFFs. We are so different. I'm the weird one but sometimes I can be normal, and she's the awesome rich and pretty one but she can be a diva.

We have lots of difference with each other but that is what makes us stronger. She can do what I can't do and I can do what she can't do. And that's our strength.

~End~

I walked down the streets of Reverse Falls and I spotted a cat. The cat was pitch black and its eyes were blue in color. It was really beatiful and it was also cute.

I smiled at the sight of it but a gasped escaped from my mouth at the moment when I saw a car coming towards the cat. I hesitated and thought, [What should I do?... What should I do?!?!]. I was getting frustrated. But I soon made the one only option that I was able to do.

TO SAVE THE CAT

I ran towards the cat, grabbed it and I carefully and gently tossed it to the pavement. It landed on its feet. Thank goodness for that.

I smiled when she landed safely but I immediately felt an impact hit at the left side of the stomache and I couldn't do anything but to fall to the ground and cough out some blood. My vision started to become blurry and my limbs didn't want to work. I tried to stand up but I fell back again and I groaned in pain and agony. [Is this really the end?... Will I just really die like this?... How about B/F/N?... Who was I waiting for in my life?!...] I asked so many questions but only one question came up in my mind. 'A boyfriend'. I never knew why but that was my answer. I guess I would just.... die here without making a history....hehehe...

I saw a glimpse of a boy in blue that was around my age, but everything went pitch black in an instant and everything was all gone from my sight.... Good bye reality.... Good bye everyone....

'B/F/N' means Best Friend's Name.Thanks for reading this chapter and don't miss out my next chapter! Sorry if this was a short chapter.

Random quote of the chapter: I guess that you'll only really know what you have wanted all along once you think that your life is literally done.

I just found this one on the internet. Hehehehe. Bye!