"so-so. how about you guys?"

"about the same.", my dad replied.

"how's (y/n)? why didn't she come down with you?", my mom asked again.

"about that.... we broke up...", i tried to let the news out gently.

everything went quiet, i heard something drop in the kitchen.

"you what?!", my mom asked.

"i broke up with her."

"you know how good she was for you?! how happy she made you?!", my mom yelled walking to where i was.

"honey. calm down.", my dad held her back.

"no! i won't calm down. (y/n) was one of the only things that made him happy. every time he would mention her name i saw the light in his eyes and now you make a stupid choice like this? you know she's been the only girlfriend of yours i liked? now you're gonna end up with some girl you met after a one night stand!", my mom yelled.

"b-but eomma..", i whispered.

"why son?", my dad asked.

"you guys should sit.", i sighed.

it was now or never.

"the truth is, i got her pregnant. i can't be a dad right now, so i ended it."

"YOU DID WHAT?!", they both shouted at the same time.

"she's carrying my child..", i said bracing for the uproar that was about to occur.

my mom stood up and just shook her head.

"there's ramen in the cabinet. i'll be in the room.", she turned her heel and shut the door.

"jimin. listen. i'm not gonna yell like your mother but i suggest you fix things with (y/n).. she needs you now more than she needed you those 6 months you two dated. just think about it okay?", he stood up and left.

'what am i gonna do? maybe a new girlfriend would prove to my parents that (y/n) isn't the only girl out there.', i thought.

but in the back of my head, i knew i wasn't even close to being ready for another relationship.

Jungkook's POV
    i hid in my room until hoeseok hyung left the house. i had planned it all out.

i was going to move back home, just like jimin.

my older brother was on his way now to come get me and my stuff, so all i had to do was pack.

i threw most of my clothes in a suitcase. i left a few shirts, jackets, and sweatshirts for (y/n) when she starts getting bigger.

i packed all of the essential things and i left my key to the house on the kitchen counter.

i didn't bother leaving a note, they all have phones anyways.

i was hauling all of my things down to the living room and i heard a car honk.

'must be hyung.', i thought and i rushed out to his car.

"jungkook-ah.", he said when i got to the car.

"hyung! it's been a while.", i said from outside the window.

"more than that.", he laughed.

"need some help packing stuff up?", he got out.

"that would be appreciated.", i laughed.

"so how long you staying for?", he asked carrying a suitcase.

"not sure yet. maybe forever.", i shrugged.

"well, we could use you around the house. after appa hurt his back we can't really do much maintenance wise; and with me going off to the army soon it'll be harder for eomma to do work.", he shook his head.

"don't worry hyung. i'll take care of them while you're gone.", i smiled.

"i'm sure you will.", he patted my shoulder. 

we finished loading up the car in no time, and not even half an hour later we were on the road.

Your POV
    everyone was having a normal conversation when hoseok came bursting through the door. he had a box and some paper in his hands. he was clearly out of breath.

"you alright hobi?", you asked.

"read........ this.....", he said trying to catch is breath and holding out a piece of paper.

jin took it and began reading out loud.

"hey boys.. this is probably the weirdest place to put a note but it's the only way you guys will end up finding it. by the time you're reading this i'm probably already gone. i've decided to move back to busan. i don't know how long i'll be or if i'll even come back. all these years of friendship have meant a lot to me but i can't take being in a city that reminds me of her everywhere i look. i hope you'll understand and come visit me from time to time. see you when i see you, jimin.", jin's face went blank.

"hoseok where'd you find this?", yoongi asked.

"the... fridge..", he said still out of breath.

"he left.. because of me?", you whispered.

"no, no. (y/n). don't think of it that way.", yoongi tried to comfort you.

"can you all meet me outside. chae stay with (y/n) please.", taehyung said leaving the room and surprising everyone with his serious tone.

and one by one they all filed out.

Taehyung's POV
   "i think it would be best if we all went back home..."