Something dragon

So as I said I don't remember mush of these stories, but this one I remember more clearly.

Obviously it was about a dragon finding his mate.

The story begins with this man having entered a hospital not knowing why and facing himself at the maternity ward. There, I'm almost certain, he witnessed the birth of a young girl who happens to be his mate and that he's spent years trying to find, hundreds I'm assuming.  He enters the room when the mom's asleep and the dad's gone and picks her up the mom wakes up questions are asked and he sort of mind controls her to know she would have to give her up to him one day when she's older.

Story goes on to continue of her encountering him as she grew up when he was watching over her in his dragon form until he doesn't appear anymore and she forgets him. That is until he returns for her. I'm really super certain that she dream about him or something like that and he takes her away with her parents not objecting and he shows her his dragon for, she freaks out and the story stopped right there...

Idk of its finished now.

Idk of it was taken down.

But if you find it, have read it, or know what is called and where I can find it... PLAESE!! Tell me!!! 😭😭😭