M&M

Recap
"Awe sweetie. No matter how old you get, we always at least need to be in the same country as you." She pinches my cheek. "You are so cuute." These are her words before heading upstairs as well. "Hey Brian, she thought we were letting her go to England without us." She says in a joking manner.

I hear a loud rumbling laugh from upstairs. "I know right." My mom adds.
*****
"Who's got what it takes to be?" I sing as I drum the back of the empty seats. "I got what it takes to be! I don't know the rest of this so, fuck, it, all!"(A/N: "Camp Rock" anyone?) 

"Oh Goddess, what have I gotten myself into?" Nathan mumbles.

"Hey, I can here that." I pout. "But I don't care. I'm pumped to be Luna."

"Why are you so hyper all of a sudden?" My mate asks as he leans back in the comfortable seat of his private jet.

"It's certainly not because that kind elderly woman gave me coffee, that's for sure." I say quite loudly.

I'm gonna be a Luna! I should be nervous, and this may be the coffee getting to my head talking, but I'm excited and there's nothing to be nervous about. I just have the lives of...

"Nathan, how many pack members do you have?" I ask.

"About 2000 when I left, probably more now though." He responds casually.

"Oh, okay, only over 2000." I say to myself. "2000."

What is wrong with me, how am I , a little 17 year old, going to do this?

As if sensing my discomfort Nathan closes his laptop to go over to my seat.

"Don't over think it Jasmine you'll be a great Luna, and you'll help me be a better Alpha." He says softly and kisses my forehead.

"Thanks Nathan. That was so sweet of you." I smile.

"Besides I haven't made a perverted joke since the flight started."

My smile turns upsidedown. Of course he ruins the moment.
****

"We're in England!" I squeal happily.

"Yep, I still don't know how you didn't sleep the whole trip." He smiles what I assume is fondly.

"I was too excited." I answer.

Nathan hums in response as he pulls his luggage behind him. I follow suit towards a, limo?!

"You have a limo!" I shout.

"Well of course. I'm an alpha here. It would be embarrassing if I didn't." He smirks cockily.

"It would be embarrassing if I didn't." I mock. " Show off!" I yell after him once I realize he's walking towards it.

My mate opens the door of the sleek black limo for me and I go in leaving my luggage for him to put in the trunk.

The moment my butt hits the seat, darkness takes over my vision.
****

"Jasmine." A familiar voice whispers.

I groan.

"Oh Jasmiine."

I groan again.

"Hey, I think our Luna's broken, Malik." The same voice says. Now that confuses me, but I keep my eyes closed.

"You can't have a broken mate you idiot." A now unfamiliar voice says.

I slowly peek an eye open to see a glimpse of  platinum blond hair. Then quickly close it again.

"Well she's not even breathing anymore, so what do you call that?" The voice that I could have sworn was my mates says.

Shit, I didn't realize I was holding my breath.

"What! You killed her?" A panicked voice says.

I decide to open my eyes to see a very pale boy with platinum blond hair, and brown eyes. Along with another pale boy who has light brown hair. They don't look much younger than I am.

"See, I didn't kill her!" The blond who sounds exactly like my mate says, 'matter of factly.'

They both have very prominent accents. I take a moment to look around and realize I'm in a very large room with red, gold, and white being the theme colors of it all. There's even a couch in the corner and a flat screen T.V.

The rich life seems a bit too rich for me. I'm so used to my simple life. Does this mean I'm going to have to learn different forms of etiquette too?

"Hello Luna Jasmine. I am Malik, and this is my brother Max." The brunette introduces. 

My brows furrow with utter confusion, but nevertheless I say. "Nice to meet you. I'm Jasmine, but uh you already knew that..."

Their grins widen. "Bloody hell, she has an American accent, Malik." Max mentions.

"Obviously, she came from America." Malik rolls his eyes with annoyance and whispers back. Well, obviously not well enough. "And watch your language around her."

The large ebony door bursts open to reveal my mate, holding the rest of the luggage. It drops the moment his eyes land on the two boys.

"When did you two even get in here?" He shouts.

"Before you." Max scoffs. "And you all call me the idiot." He continues smugly.

Nathan's eyes close in annoyance and he heaves a heavy sigh. "What did I tell you about going into my room?" 

"That it's always open for us to roam in." The two boys say in unison, their lips tilt into innocent looking smiles.

Nathan's anger looks like it quickly rises and he glares at the two. "Get out of my room you little shits!" 

Max gasps, "Watch your language around our Luna." He even puffs out his chest.

My eyes can't seem to stop darting between the three's encounter.

Nathan releases a little growl resulting in Malik quickly scurrying out of the room. 

"Max! Come on!" Malik shouts from the hall.

"But I didn't get to even get to ask Luna my question." He groans.

"What was it?" Nathan asks.

Max turns to me with eyes full of excitement. He clears his throat. "Luna no one else will answer my question, but I just knew you'd be kind enough to! So why is it that we get on a bus but go in a car?" 

"Get out." Nathan says and Malik comes to drag him out.

I can't help but burst into fits of laughter from the situation.

"Who were they?" I ask with a smile.

"M&M." My mate answers with a low growl.

"Who?" I ask again.

My mate's eyes turn into slits. "Malik and Max, my troublesome brothers."