The Parents

"Hey! Put. Me. Down!!" I demanded punching and slapping his back. I've also been trying to kick him but he has my legs held tight, with my face having nothing to view but his butt. I began slapping his butt in frustration.

"Woah, someone's getting a little frisky." He smirked.

"Don't get your hopes up." I backfired

He chuckled as I huffed finally giving up.

We were walking through the hallways nearly at the parking lot.

"Can you at least carry me so I have a view of something other than your butt." I whined.

"I thought that would be a good enough view for you, love." I could only imagine his cocky smirk plastered back on his face.

Before I could stop myself something came out of my mouth that I completely regretted the moment I said it, "Well it is a pretty nice view." I felt my face become as red as a tomato.

He gently put me down and when he saw how red my face was and me being a stuttering mess he couldn't stop himself from laughing so hard he had to hold his stomach.

"I-I-I didn't mean for that to come out. That-Th-That was my wolf! Ye-yeah it was my wolf, Raven!" With every sorry excuse that came out of my mouth my face became redder if possible, and he laughed even harder.

You can't blame that one on me. That was alll you Jasmine. Raven giggled in my head.

After 5 minutes of him laughing at me becoming more and more embarrassed he caught his breath and said, "Don't be embarrassed, love. I had a pretty nice view myself." He said bringing his gaze down to my butt before lifting me back over his shoulder.

"Pervert." I said as I was over his shoulder.

"I've heard worse." He said bluntly.

"You're an alpha how do you hear worse?" I asked as I was finally being put down onto his motorcycle.

"I said I've heard worse, but it doesn't mean they lived to talk about it."

Maybe I don't know my mate as well as I thought. As I thought about that I mentally face palmed myself.
Of course I don't know much about him I've only known him for what... half a day!
-------------

He lifted me off his red motorcycle and wrapped my legs around his torso,  so he was carrying me like how those soccer moms hold a baby on their chest.

"I can walk you know!" I protested as he carried me towards his porch.

He just grunted ignoring me, while I glared at him.

Nathan got some keys out of his pocket and jiggled it in the keyhole before he opened the door.

His house looked pretty average. There was a flat screen tv in front of a green couch, a staircase, some family photos, and....OMG they have hard wood floors!!!

Ok yeah I know your probably all like 'uh why is she excited over frigin hard wood floors' I don't even have the answer for that. I just do.

I sniffed the air and smelled another presence in the house. Then out popped a lady that looked like she could be Nathan's twin! If she was younger of course. And had dusky blond hair instead of brown.

Not exactly how I'd like to meet his parents but oh well.

"Nathan what are you doing home so early?" She said as if this was a normal routine.

"Oh, I just wanted to show my mate where I lived." He grinned ear to ear looking at me in admiration. It made me blush.

Wow, I've never seen him actually smile and not smirk. It makes me feel all  warm inside.