Osomatsu san tag <3 ;3;

Start from the beginning

11. List the sextuplets from your most to least favorite

- Ichimatsu
- Karamatsu
- Jyushimatsu
- Todomatsu
- Choromatsu
- Osomatsu

I'm cruel.

12. Why did you start watching the series?

My friend Noisyclaws shipped me with Iyami. She then proceeded to tell me to google him, so I did. Then she told me about this wonderful gag anime created by the actual Satan himself. And out of curiosity, I watched it. At first I was judging it like crazy. I thought RIGHT when I saw that..odd opening, "what the heck...people are watching this..."

Now I've been turned into a monster.

13. Have you read any of the manga?

Yesssssss~ I have~ I'm halfway through it, I think. I've been reading it online, so I honestly have no idea.

14. What is your opinion on the season one ending?

I was ticked off. That's all I have to say

15. Which op do you like the most?

Probably the first. I love them both, but the first one REALLY gives me the feels.

16. Which ending theme do you like more?

I have no idea. I mean, as long as I hear their voices, I love it.

I ACTUALLY TAKE THAT BACK ;3

I love the final episode ending theme. It's a combination of both~

17. What is your favorite episode or segment? (Yes, I know I made a mistake in the image. I'm too lazy to go back and fix it now)

Episode five, part two. Definitely. I've rewatched ESP kitty tons of times just because it makes me honestly cry.

18. Opinion of season one?

I want more. Laughing feels much better than crying.

19. Do you like F6?

Well, because of F6, i made my sister think Osomatsu-san had a decent art style for the longest time. So, yeah, sure.
(She still hates Osomatsu San. She just doesn't understand)

 She just doesn't understand)

20. Have you made fanart?

Actually, yes. I tried, at least.

21. Least favorite episode?

24, part two, Letter

That's all I have to say

22. Laugh the hardest at?

Several, but my top few have to be...
All of episode 14. Episode 16, the Ichimatsu incident, and episode 13, Accident?
;3...those are the b e s t

I still remember the night I watched 13-14, I had to go to sleep, but I just couldn't stop laughing.

23. Did you ever cry?
Well, episode 5, episode 9, and episode 24. My heart just broke in the second last episode. After I watched it, I just felt all empty inside. Not exactly "depressed" just almost shocked and upset.

24. What would your own Osomatsu episode be?

Defiantly just Ichimatsu doing stuff with Karamatsu and Jyushimatsu. (Not dirty stuff, perverts)

25. Multiple seasons?

Well, that'll just give me something new to watch. It's sad when you start to remember long lines from each episode because you've watched them so many times.

~~~~~ TAG TIME....

1. fandomsandbands12
2. AstrologyAngel
3. kawaiikat7
4. IchimatsusGirlfriend
5. Totty-San
6. Osomatsu-San_Trash
7. painful_kara

And, if you hate being tagged, don't get angry with me ;—; I was only trying to find Osomatsu people~

With the amount of time I spent on this, I could have written two chapters to a fanfic

-SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH SIGH-