The sad song of Poes

Morning soon came and Lizy twitched as she was starting to wake up. She blushed when she found that Dark was sleeping right next to her.

Dark, feeling her slight movements; slowly opened his eyes. He squinted from the light but once he noticed Lizy he managed a tired smile. "Good morning."

She blushed deeply. "W-what happened?"

"You fainted." He replied, yawning into his hand.

"Oh..."

He placed a hand on her cheek, holding it with care. "You okay now?"

"I think so," she said.

"Good." He slowly sat up. "Well the sun is out and bright."

Lizy nodded sitting up. "We should wake Link"

Link had the blanket fully covering his head as he slept in.

Dark grabbed a pillow and walked over to Links bed. He then started to hit the hero with it.

Link slowly peered out, blocking his face from the strikes. "What?" He murmured.

"Time to wake up" Dark sang.

"Dammit." He yawned, slowly sitting up he looked to the empty space next to him. Again yawning he rubbed his eyes. "Where'd Abby go?"

Dark shrugged. "I just woke up"

"Did she even come in?" Link yawned again.

"Don't know"

Link stretched, looking to Lizy. "Do you know?..... and how are you feeling?"

I just got up and much better sorry for fainting randomly"

"That's good..." he covered his head with the blanket again as he laid back down.

"...Link we have to get up now" Lizy said.

"Last time Abby got him up was by throwing his blanket off and yanking him off the bed by his foot..... then she fed us," Dark said.

"Then how should we wake him?" Lizy asked.

"I'm up." Link yawned, slowly moving his legs off the side. He then began to lazily put his boots on. And grabbed Dark's hat, putting that on as he stood. "Tada" he yawned.

Dark was tiring his best not to laugh at the hero.

"Wrong hat Link," Lizy said letting a small laugh out.

Link took the hat off, looked at it; then threw it to Dark. He then grabbed his hat and put it on. "Now I'm ready."

Dark rolled his eyes. "Smooth move hero"

Link waved his hand to dismiss his comment, then walked to his shield and other items, putting them on.

"I hope Abby is okay," Lizy said.

"She got upset last night," Dark recalled.

"From what?"

"Oni I think," he said,

Link nodded. "She got mad at your mask, she even left without her things...." notices all of Abby's stuff is gone. "Huh."

"She must have come in here when we went to bed" Dark stated.

"She did that pretty quiet." Link replied. "Maybe she's waiting at the desk."

"Maybe," Lizy said. "Let go down and see if not maybe she is waiting at the....temple"