You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 55

Почніть із самого початку

"So what, that's it?" I ask him, "This... is it?"

"Yes, this is it, we are done and I think it would be best if we didn't talk anymore."

I don't' say a word; I thought for so long that this was the best thing. But now that the words had came from him reality hit me hard.

"So you want to act as if we never knew each other?" I ask pushing the subject further.

He hesitates at first but then responds, "Yes, it's what's best for everyone. You carry on with your life and I will mine."

I nod and cross my arms loosely, "Fine, if that's what you want."

"It is," he replies flatly.

I nod again, "All right, then I guess I will go," I say to him. I start walking again trying to hide the hurt. I didn't want to break down in front of him, I didn't want to look weak.

**********************************************************

Draco....

"Yes, it's what's best for everyone. You carry on with your life and I will mine." I tell her regretting the words even before the left my lips.

I could see the shock in her face even though she tries to hide it from me, "Fine, if that's what you want."

"It is," I tell her even though it wasn't the truth.

She nods again, "All right, then I guess I will go."

I refrain myself from saying more as she walks by me and down the hallway. I glance back watching her. When she was out sight I lean against the wall and slip down to the floor.

I had to let her go once and for good, it was in her best interest. Now that father had failed his mission it was only going to cause more problems on my family.

Now the Dark Lord was going to turn to me. I just knew that now he wanted to push my family even further. With my father's failure he will punish him for it. And what better way to punish him then to use me.

I ball my hands up and close my eyes. If my theory was correct I didn't want her around. She would be my weakness and I didn't want Voldemort to know that. If he found out I had feelings for her he would use it against me and I didn't want her life in any danger.

I had to let her go. No matter how much it would hurt I had to keep her away from me.

**********************************************

Leianna....

It was raining... always a bad sign for me. At least I took it that way.

I watched the rain as it landed on the window and dripped down. Beside me sat Ron fiddling with some kind of candy he bought from the trolley.

Straight across from me Harry and to his side was Hermione.

I look over at Harry and he was studying me questioningly.

I sigh and look over at Ron. He glances at me and hold out his candy, "Want some?"

I shake my head, "No thank you."

I then return to looking out the window.

"Leianna," Harry says drawing my attention.

I look at him and wait for him to continue.

"We didn't' mean to upset you really," he explains, "We just thought it would make matters worse. We knew Draco would be upset and we didn't want you and him to fight over it."