You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 10

"Let's go you lazy bum," Hermione shouts while throwing a pillow at my head. Too lazy to dodge it, the impact makes me groan.

"Leave me alone and let me sleep."

"We have to leave, come on where going to Hogsmeade," she yelled while tossing another pillow at me.

I peak out my eyes at her standing over me. 

"Now!" she shouts.

"Oh all right." Pushing back the covers I let out a yawn. Pulling myself up, I stumble slightly into Hermione. 

"What's wrong with you?" Hermione asks steadying me.

"Nothing, just tired," I reply tossing my hair out of my face. She stared at me incredulously, I know she was going through a million different scenarios, trying to ignore out which would be the correct one.

"I'm up," I tell her, "Just let me get ready and we will go. I  quickly clean up and change into my clothes. By the time I was done, she must have already left the room.

I make my way down the stairs taking two at a time knowing that I was already going to be late.

Near the bottom of the stairs, Hermione's bloody cat decided to run up. Trying to not step on him I missed a step causing my body to be lunged forward.

I figured I would fall and bust my face on the floor, but instead I landed into someone causing us both to fall.

Blowing my hair out of my eyes I looked down and saw George smiling at me. "You are the clumsiest person I have ever met," he states pushing the rest of my hair back.

"Uncoordinated" I correct him, "Sounds much better."   

"Why are you still here?" I ask him, "I assumed I would be the only one left."

"Nahh.. I thought I would wait on you," he replies taking my hand, "Let's go, were going to miss the train."

Luckily we make it just in time. McGonagall did scold us for our tardiness, but nonetheless, we make it to the train before it departed.

"It looks like you are finally awake now," Hermione laughs as we take a seat with her, Ron and Harry.

"Yeah," I was a little tired."

"I could imagine, you didn't get in until what, after one?" Harry asks not realizing what he had just caused for me.

How did he know, I thought to myself.

Both Hermione and George look at me, waiting on me to respond, "Yeah, I had a lot on my mind and decided to take a walk."

"But you went to bed at 9, why did you get back up?" Hermione questions, I could tell she was slightly angry with me; she had an idea of where I went.

"I couldn't sleep," I declared crossing my arms.

She didn't push it further but I knew from the look in her eyes she wasn't dropping it.

I look over at George and he held the same look, as if he knew I was lying but didn't question me in front of everyone.

After a silent, excruciating 10 minutes, we make it to Hogsmeade. I follow the others off the train and into the bitter cold winter air.

"It's so cold," I stutter through my chattering teeth.

"It is winter love," George states pulling me to him for warmth.

"So where are we off to today?" I ask George.

"Want to go to Zonko's?" George questions eagerly.