You Will Be The Death of Me ( Draco Malfoy Fanfiction) Ch 54

What potion requires you to use crushed leeches?

What spell is needed to stun an attacking opponent leaving them immobile?

I glance over each question while rubbing my temples. Perhaps Hermione was right, I did need to study more. I thought I was ready for the O.W.L.S but apparently I wasn't.

I skip over more questions trying to answer all the ones I did know so I could return to the others later.

I glance around at the other students that sat near me.

Hermione was smiling as she fills in her paper with ease.

I roll my eyes and look back down at my paper. I still had many left unanswered and at this rate I felt like I wasn't going to finish on time.

I glance in front of me where Draco sat tapping his quill on the desk. Was he stuck like me or was he just buying time? I sigh in frustration and return my attention back to my questions.

Before I brought my quill down to write an answer I hear a loud bang on the doors.

I, like many others, glance back. However, no one enters so I return to the test and as I did another loud bang echoes in the room.

I look up to see an odd expression on Umbridge's face. Concern, oddity, I don't know what she was thinking but I knew she wanted to figure out what the noise was.

She starts walking from the front of the room towards the door just as another loud bang came from there.

"Keep working everyone, time will not be extended," she states as she walks.

Draco glances back and our eyes meet briefly before I direct my attention to the door. All of us were curious to see, even Hermione had turned around.

We all watch as she opens the door and looks out.

I lay my quill down and turn fully in my seat.

I watch as a spark of light zips in front of Umbridge's face.

Suddenly it flies past her and into the room where it breaks into a small firework and goes out.

I stand up as did the rest of the students and watch as little sparks fall.

I was curious as to what was going on, who was doing this. The sparks finally die out and once again it falls silent in the room.

Then I hear Umbridge let out a shriek. I snap my head back to the door and see something that brought an immediate smile on my face.

George and Fred fly in on their brooms and starts releasing all kinds of fireworks.

All the pieces fitted now; of course it was Fred and George. Who else was crazy enough and I couldn't help but cheer them on, everyone was.

George flies over me and drops one of the fireworks and it bursts into a small firework show in front of me. I glance up smiling at him and he winks.

"You're crazy!" I yell up to him casing him to laugh.

By this time Umbridge had ran back into the room screaming her head off at them.

George looks from me to his brother, "Ready?" he asks him causing me to wonder what crazy thing they were about to do next.

"Ready George," Fred replies.

George takes out a weird looking object that I knew had to be one of their own fireworks.

He lights it and lets it go and as it fell it bursts into many little fireworks then it transformed into an enormous dragon.

I hold my breath as it starts moving towards Umbridge who had already turned and was running as fast as she could towards the exit.