Chapter 12 - Babysitting and a Future

(Jace)

I woke up from my slumber when I felt someone jumping on my bed. 

"Jacey! You need to wake up!" My little cousin Marie giggled. Her blonde curly hair bouncing with her every movement. She was five and had everyone in the pack wrapped around her finger. 

"Marie, what are you doing here?" I groaned, covering my eyes with my arm.

"Uncle Steven told me to get you up!"

"Tell uncle Steven he can get bent." I grumbled, burying my face in my pillows.

"Uncle Steven! Jacey said you should get bent!" The little girl screamed, and my eyes shot open. 

Dammit. He's going to kill me. This little five year old just killed me. I'll never marry Cody. I'll never have little Cody and Jace's running around. I'll never grow old with Cody. Obsessive? Yes! And loving every minute of it! My mate is my whole life right now.

"Marie, how about you go play with your dollies?" I suggested while I sat up, my eyes on my bedroom door. Waiting for my father to come beat my ass. 

"Nope! Mommy didn't bring 'em!" 

"Well, what do you want to do?" I sigh, removing my warm covers from my body, and stepping towards my dresser for my clothes for today.

"Hang with Jacey!" Marie giggles.

"I got stuff to do today, Marie." I pull out a pair of dark wash skinny jeans and a We Came As Romans band tee, and slipped them on. 

"Take her with you." Dad comes into my room, scowling at me.

"I'm not babysiting a five year old while I'm going to see my mate." I growl.

Let's say my father and I aren't on better terms from last night. I think it might even be safe to say that he wants to disown me, but thanks to my mommy, Jace Evans shall not get disowned!

"Think of it as a punishment for last night and telling me to get bent." He glares at me, then leaves the room.

I sight and look at Marie, who is lying on the floor smiling at me.

"Get up, kid. We're going to see someone special." I chuckle, walking to the door.

"Who is it? Barbie? Justin Bieber?!" She squealed, jumping around.

Why do girls like that no talent girl?! He can't sing for shit, and he keeps saying 'shawty'. What the fuck is a shawty anyway?! He sucks. Period.

"Jacey, who are we going to go see?"

"My girlfriend." 

"Is she your mate too?"

"Yeah." I smile thinking of my beautiful mates electric blue eyes, and long black hair that I love running my fingers through. 

"Well then what are we waiting for?! Let's go Jacey!" The little girl screamed while running out of my room.

I laughed silently to myself and followed her out. Marie was waiting by the front door bouncing in place. 

"C'mon you little monster." I grabbed her small hand in mine and opened thr front door.

"Dude, where are you going?" Jaden's voice asked behind me.

I turned around to face my best friend whose wearing pajama pants. "Cody's." I answered simply.

"I don't want you seeing my sister." Luke descended down the stairs to stand next to his mate.

"I don't care what you say, Luke." I picked up little Marie and walked out the front door with the two boys yelling out my name behind us.

I hooked up the small five year old and put her in the back seat then buckled her up. I got into the drivers seat and started to back out of the drive way.