2. Mother?

POV: Wolfy 

*Recap

"Wolfy!" she shouts and tackles me to the ground. All the hunters looked shocked. I wonder why. "I thought you died!" she exclaims helping me up. "Do I know you?" I ask hesitantly wondering who the heck this girl is. She frowns for a second and then snaps her fingers. She grows to the age of seventeen. "Do you recognize me now?" she asks curiously. "Know I don't... mam." I say politely, still confused. "You don't recognize your own mother?" she says punch me in the arm playfully.  

*End Recap

Everyone just stared at Artemis, mouths agape. I just stare back. And then one of the hunters ask, "...But..but your a maiden goddess aren't you m'lady?" She turns and looks at them with an expression of 'duh'. "Yes, I am..." Artemis says slowly... "It's extremely complicated..." she sighs. "We should sit down and talk about it."

Everyone starts heading to the hunters camp while I drag the bear over to their camp. Figures.

I enter a camp that has silver tents everywhere. They look exactly the same. How they figure out which one is theirs is beyond my mind. There are some wolves around that seem to perk up as they see Silver enter the campsite. And then they see the massive bear I'm dragging along. They seem to look at me with puppy dog eyes... oh wait. They are precursor of dogs. I look back at them and cut the bear into fourths. Then I throw a fourth to them. They look at me and I say, "Happy Birthday." They all start eating the meat rapidly and look at me gratefully.. The hunters and I move to a clearing where there's a stone pit fire ring. It looks newly made. There are logs around a small campfire to use as chairs. We all sit down and look at Artemis. The hunters want to know how their maiden patron had a child. I want to know my mother. We all look at Artemis.

"It started during the Titan War..." she starts, conjuring up a holographic mist. "During the war, we had to face the Titans as well as the Typhoon." she states, a look of remembrance on her face. "It was going badly, until a man appeared." The hunters stare at her. "The only human I would ever call a man," she repeats. "He came out of nowhere and single handily took out the Typhoon with a flick of his finger. Then he came over to Kronos and froze him." Everyone stared at her. Artemis or Mom? look at them back, glaring. "He them beat the crap out of him and took his scythe and snapped it into two. Finally, he saved every God there by defeating every Titan their by slapping them with a fish." Everyone started to laugh. Artemis smiled too. "He then turned to me and said gravely, 'Artemis, in the future, you will want a child. I will show you how to create a child from moonlight. You must remain a maiden goddess.' He briefly touched his finger to my forehead and saw how to do it."

"I never wanted to have a son, not in the way of not wanting one but it the way how it would be treated by others." Artemis turns and looks at me. "Wolfy, you were born from moonlight and the best man I've ever seen. You carry is legacy as well as some of his and my own skill."

I look extremely shocked at that statement. To be born of a Goddess that isn't supposed to have kids, this is pretty shocking. But seeing I was created from moonlight and a overpowered mortal is killing my system. So much as I fainted.

When I woke up, I see everyone looking at me. I look back and say, "I think I dreamed I was the Son of the Maiden Goddess." I say looking confused. They all look at me for a second, and then laugh. "I wasn't dreaming was I?" I say meekly. "Where's Silver?" I ask looking around. Artemis turns to me and says, "With the other pack dogs. They are having fun together."

"So what do we do?" I ask not knowing what to do. Artemis--no Mom, turns to me and says, "I am going to spend some time with my son." she says evilly and I pale a bit thinking about what I've missed with my Mom. She touches her hand with my shoulder and we both teleport out.

A.N. I'm sorry for the short chapter. I really lost inspiration for what I should do for this. Allthough I have some ideas for the next. Cheers!
~Red