🌸12🌸

Harry POV

I wake up and see that Louis is still asleep so i gently wake him up, he starts to slowly wake up so i look at the time and it's 2pm which means Louis and i have been asleep for 4 hours! He must be hungry.

Harry: would you like some lunch?
Louis: yes please!
Harry: what would you like?
Louis: mac and cheese?
Harry: of course, you sit and watch some cartoons while i cook, okay?
Louis: okay!

I get up and go into the kitchen to make some mac and cheese for Louis, i decide to have a look through the bag Liam gave me whilst the pasta is boiling. There's pull-ups, another pacifier, a small stuffed bear, some sippy cups and some bottles. I fill the sippy cup with water and finish sorting out the pasta, i then put it on a plate at the table along with the sippy cup.

Harry: Lou!
Louis: yeah!
Harry: come to the kitchen, your foods ready
Louis: okay!

I hear the pitter patter of his feet which I can't help but find adorable, he walks into the kitchen and immediately goes to where his food is.

Harry: it's hot so be careful
Louis: okay
Harry: let me know if you need anything else okay?
Louis: yep!

He starts eating and i get myself a plate whilst going to sit down next to him. He picks up the sippy cup and drinks from it which tells me he's definitely still in his headspace. He spits his water out all over the table so i pat his back thinking he choked or something.

Louis: don't like water!

I stop patting his back immediately after realising he spat his water out because he didn't like it and not because he choked, that annoys me a bit because he's not using his manners at all and has now made a mess for no reason.

Harry: Louis where are your manners?
Louis: I don't like it!
Harry: I don't care if you don't like it, next time go to the sink or swallow it and then tell me. Now you have made a mess for no reason.

I think he realises what he's done because he's pouting whilst looking at his lap. I gently lift his head so that he's looking at me. He's still pouting which in my opinion is so adorable.

Harry: next time you will not spit it out, you will tell me and be polite, I don't tolerate mannerless little boys. Do you understand that?
Louis: yes daddy
Harry: good, now come and give me a hug

At first I'm shocked that he called me daddy but i didn't show it because I don't want him to feel embarrassed and I actually kinda liked it. He looks back down at his lap but he is no longer pouting. So i lift him onto my lap and hug him, i want him to know that i still care for him and that I'm not mad at him.
——————
We hug for about 10 minutes, so it was more of a cuddle, until i place him back on his chair

Harry: your food has gone a bit cold so I'm going to warm it up okay?
Louis: *nods*
Harry: what drink would you like?
Louis: apple juice?
Harry: okay baby

I take the plate and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds whilst thinking about how i called Louis baby. I hope I didn't make him uncomfortable even if he did call me daddy.
——————
After we have both finished lunch it's around 3:30pm so i ask Louis what he wants to do but he just shrugs. I text Liam and ask him what Louis would usually do and he said he likes to colour. I decide that i will take Louis to the shop and get him some colouring books and pencils.

Harry: how about we go to the shop and get some colouring book?
Louis: yes please!
Harry: okay, can you get your shoes on or do you need help?
Louis: i can do it!
Harry: okay, I'm just going to grab me car keys and wallet so have your shoes on for when i get back okay?
Louis: okay!