Sand, Sand, Everywhere!

(Y, N) pov:

Mark is taking me to the beach today at 10:00 to 10:10 sooo I'm waking up early to get a new bathing suit. I walk into the store and I see the summer section and I go to pick out a bathing suit. Do you think I can catch him looking in this one....yes. I. Can. I grabbed the bathing suit and tried it on and let's just say... I look good and I know mark will think so too. I drive home and I still have time to spare. The clock says 9:58. How was I gone that long?!? I grab a bag I throw a towel, sunscreen, a hat and sunglasses and put them into a bag. I put cloths on over my bathing suit so that mark can be surprised. *ding dong* the doorbell rang. I open the door to see mark there right on time.

"Ready to go?" He asks with his sun hat on making him look like a doof.

"Yeah I'm ready" I giggle

We get to the beach and now it's time for the big reveal. Not really just a black bathing suit that makes my boobs look bigger, makes my cleavage pop and makes my butt look good.

Marks pov:

We get to the beach and set up the blanket and umbrella. It was hot today. I took my shirt off and then (Y, N) took off her shorts and tank top and....wow. It took everything I had to look away but....damn. She.she looked fucking HOT in that bathing suit. She would run and *deep breath* my god. I really can't keep thinking like this, but her (H, C) hair flowed in the wind like in a movie, he body was the right amount of thick and thin. I want her.... but...... I can't have her. She doesn't see me that way. We go swimming and (Y, N) jumped into my arms when seaweed touched her. We got some cool shells and saw some crabs aaaannnnd might have made a few inappropriate jokes. We went home after and 4 hours at the beach. There's sand in every spot you can imagine. (Y, N) goes to her apartment and I go to mine. God should I make a move? Maybe? No.......

(Y, N) pov:

I get home and take my bathing suit off and there's SAND EVERYWHERE! I go to take a shower and my water won't turn on.

" ?!?are you fucking kidding me?!!?!"

I hear my doorbell ring and it's mark. I grab a towel and throw it on and I answer.

Marks pov:

I hear (Y, N) yell something and I run over to make sure she's okay, she opens the door in her towel. I can feel the warmth rush to my cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I ask (Y, N)

"Yeah... I just don't have water at the moment" she says in a frustrating tone

"You can take a shower at my house"

" ! Thank you!"

"No problem"

We went over to my house and she ran into the shower. I think I'm going to just go for it......