Kid

Red Eyes began kicking and screaming, grabbing at nothing in hopes of saving herself. She didn't mean to jump off. In fact, she didn't mean to do anything. She jumped off against her own will. Her short brown hair seemed to reach towards anything as well, as they whipped around in her face. She flipped onto her back, in hopes of her surviving a land. The circle of starry sky quickly shrunk into nothingness before a bumpy surface smacked her back with the force of a charging rhino. The air escaped her lungs in a loud pah. Red Eyes couldn't move. She coyldnt breath. Every inch of her body screamed with pain. Her eyelids became heavy, and her vision blurry. It wasn't long before she lost consciousness as she stared up into the darkness she fell from.

"Kid? Kid, wake up!" A deep voice yelled in the distance. Everything was black, even though Red Eyes knew her eyes were open. "Ah. The princess awakens!" The voice said nonchalantly. Red's eyes adjusted and a face started to form. It was white with strange black stripes at the side of its jawline. It wore a sneer that left one side of its fanged mouth open and white horns that matched the creatures pure white fur. The horns were covered with a shiny metallic material that were exceedingly sharp and glinted in the unknown light. A small beard tipped its chin. "How are you feeling?" The figure said with slight sarcasm. Red Eyes just stared at him, mouth agape, eyes wide. "Oh, yeah, I forgot. Manners" The figure said to himself, shaking his head. He slowly extended his furry hand. Red Eyes just stared. "C'mon. That's rude" the figure said. Red Eyes snapped back to reality and took his hand, lightly shaking it once. "I'm Dreemur, Asriel Dreemur" the figure said, putting one hand on his chest.  "I-I'm Red Eyes" She said, blinking over and over. Asriel shushed her and laid her head down, Red Eyes falling back into unconsciousness. The last thing she felt was warmth enveloping her.

She woke up in a bed, wrapped with thick, fluffy blankets. She wanted to move, to know where she was, but her body wouldn't allow it. She faded in and out of reality, her head swaying. The world spun as her head lolled and fell back on the pillow, finally at peace.

A/N
Sorry this one's kinda short :P