"And now you're brushing it off as if what you said didn't matter," Lance cut me off angrily.

I lifted my head off of Lance's shoulder(from their hug), and looked at Lance's face. His eyes were dark green, looking way different from his bright green eyes.

"Lanc-!"

I didn't get to finish calling out Lance's name out of surprise. Out of nowhere, Lance put his fingers in my hair and kissed me. Caught off guard, I tried to resist Lance. When I tried to resist, Lance tugged my hair a bit, making me gasp. At my gasp, he snaked his tongue in my mouth and tangled with my own.

Oh. My. Fucking. Lord.

Thoughts ran wildly in my head as Lance kissed me. One particular thought was why he was kissing me! Fuck... Lance is actually a good kisser... I opened my eyes slightly, sneaking a glance at Lance.

I instantly regretted it. Lance was looking back at me with captivating green eyes. The dark tone to them made Lance look undeniably sexy. I couldn't pull my eyes away from Lance, nor close my eyes.

"Mmn..ngh..mm."

Lance broke the kiss, allowing us to catch our breaths. I felt Lance's hands on the hem of my wet shirt.

"What! Lance! What's gotten into-!" I tried to yell out at him, but he cut me off.

"Why are you wearing a shirt over your body?" He asked me.

"W-why?! Why else would I be wearing a shirt! My body isn't nicely done as yours...so of course I'd be self-conscious," I told him.

I haven't been to the beach in awhile because I've had no real purpose for being there. Not to mention the way my body looked. I only ate when it was necessary, not the usual three course meal of a regular day people ate. I only ate in small quantities and had only one or two meals. Because of that, my body is lean and only has slight muscles from when I tried to work out.

"Yuu-kun...you have such beautiful skin. Why would you want to hide that?" Lance asked as he began to lift my shirt up.

"Oi, Lance!" I called out.

But it was too late. Lance took my shirt off and threw it far, landing in front of the beach chairs. Lance ignored my slight protests, and kissed my cheek. I blushed slightly and he smiled. Lance submerged himself in the water, holding me in place.

"Lance, this isn't funny! Stop acting so- mhn!" My scolding died in the back of my throat when I felt a warmth envelope one of my nipples.

What the fuck!?

Lance...this no good prince. He's being perverted underneath the water where no one can see him. At the thought of that, I felt a pleasurable tug on one of my other nipples that made me slightly gasp.

"L-lance...you can't be serious..." I softly panted out. He's making my body feel weird...just like Ren, but in,a different way.

"Nhn...mh..ah!" I closed my eyes, feeling my lips leak out my moans.

Soon, all feeling stopped from my nipples. However, there was a numbing feeling that felt all-too sweet. I let out a slight moan from that feeling, as that feeling stirred my groin.

Lance popped his head from underneath the water to catch his breath. I looked around us, and could see a few people who guessed what happened underneath the water. Lance gave me a dark smile, and I knew he wasn't done.

"Lance...what the hell has gotten into you?!" I asked him, feeling my pride begin to surface.

"The same question I should be asking you," he retorted back at me. He grabbed my head again, but started to push me back in the water. When I felt that, I held my breath. I heard the slight crash of the water as my head broke the surface. No later than that did I hear another crash of the surface being broken.