three taekookies

POV Kim TAEHYUNG
~after school
"Today isn't that bad..." I whispered to myself while walking home,I quickly took my messy earpiece from my small pocket and played some songs, I continued walking home and remembered something

...oh yeah haru.... I quickly ran to the closest candy shop.
                                      +

I scanned through the shop trying to find haru's favorite candy, lollipops. I finally found one and quickly walked to the counter but something else caught my eyes , a big teddy bear. I walked towards it and looked at it's price , it's forty fucking five dollars , I looked into my thin wallet which I obviously didn't have enough money to buy the teddy bear for haru , I sighed and made my way to the small counter to buy the strawberry lollipop.l I've picked for Haru.

I continued my journey walking home. The weathers great too, its windy and breezy like its about to rain ,just the way I like it.

I'm currently listening to "mirage" that mafumafu covered to, one of my favorite songs,I smiled and closed my tires eyes feeling the breeze. But something pulled my shoulder aggressively making me fall which luckily , I landed on my butt.

I looked up and saw two well builed men looking at me furiously, both of them has tattoos,cuts and bruises all over their bodies, they both are really tall ,buffed and really big compared to Taehyung.

"Are you kim Taehyung , the son of Kim hyungseok?"one of the men asked aggressively. I looked down and nodded. They forcefully carried me towards a dark alley way and unexpectedly punched my stomach, I groaned in pain ,

"Listen here pretty boy, your stupid father owe us 250 bUCKS,and haven't paid back for TWO FUCKING MONTHS, so yOU BETTER PAY UP" they yelled at me.

I looked at their faces and smirked a lil. "This kid is smiling , are you fucking kidding me?" The men yelled furiously ,

I felt a strong punch hitting my stomach and a shitton after that , after punching me for about 20 times I could start feeling something in my throat , there was blood gushing out from my mouth , the taste of blood coated my tastebuds , causing me to feel much more uncomfortable .

I tried stopping them but they didn't stop, they continued punching my stomach, face,thighs,arms, everywhere , all over my body eventually I couldn't feel my body ,everything went numb.

My eyes became heavier and heavier , everything went blurry , the sound of the impact of the two men punching me and me whimpering in pain became softer . I closed my eyes , praying to God that they would stop

..... everything went pitch black , I couldn't moe anything , my messy mind became blank . I passed out.

Pov Jeon jeongguk

" finally my shitty tuition is over ,I mean why do I need tuition for? ,I get fucking As in every single test "I thought to myself while walking home , my butler wanted to drive me home but I insisted that he shouldn't as he was having a fever and the tuition place isn't far away from home either . While strolling through the eerie streets, I heard the sound of punching and a mAn groaning in pain , my curiosity took over me , I started to walk closer to the strange and unsafe sound

I tried to figure out where the noise came from, the dark alley way? Sure it's very idiotic for me to enter a dark alleyway at 11 in the evening but I couldn't help but to see what the hell is happening . So I finally decided to check where that shouting is from.
I carefully tiptoed into the alleyway where I heard the noise was from and saw two big men punching a smaller and petite looking woman , I tried my best to see their faces in the dark but I couldn't really see anything .