chapter 6-the Voltori

Her alarm rang she got dressed and went to Sebashtian's room "hello master good morning " "ah Elizabeth yes good morning I want you to ask Benjamin to sent out invitations " "yes master " Elizabeth left to find Benjamin she didn't see where she was going and bumped into someone "oh I'm so very sorry " "it's ok here let me help you up " "oh thank you Stefan " "you were in a rush ?" "Yes I was the Earl had asked me to tell Benjamin to sent out invitations for the ball well I better be going thank you for helping me up " "Ok "

*skip time*

Sebastian's breakfast was served aswell with Stefan's and Vladimir's Elizabeth went to practice "May " "yes my lord " "we will be having a visitor don't let Elizabeth come close to them" "it's them isn't it " "yes if they find out were history " "most definitely my lord but when will they be arriving ?" "In a couple if minutes " "one thing my lord she's very determined and sneaky how will I stop her " "your a vampire she's not I'm sure you will think of a way " "yes my lord " May left * ring ring * Benjamin went to open the door "good morning Mr. Aro and the rest of the group " "yes good morning Benjamin " "let me show you to the Earl " May went to find Elizabeth she heard the piano she knew where she was the door opened "Elizabeth " "hmm oh hello May " "let's go into the town to make yourself look presentable to the Earl for the ball we must show we are professional  " "ok let's go " May and Elizabeth went down the stairs "ah May long time no see" "hello Marcus " Marcus stared at Elizabeth "and who may you be ?" "I I'm Elizabeth Macey " "would you mind coming with me " "well we have some jobs to do " "come with me Aro would love to see you again " they followed Marcus "where were you ?" "Searching " "searching for what exactly " Marcus grabbed Elizabeth Aro's eyes opened wide "I see you have a new member " "yes I do " Sebastian said in a worrying tone "when did she join ?" "2 years ago " "i see" Aro made an evil smile "come here young one there's no need to be shy" Elizabeth walked closer to Aro "what is your name ? " "E-elizabeth Macey" "Elizabeth ....what a lovely name" he grabbed her neck tightly "you broke the rules Sebastian " "please don't hurt her she won't tell anyone" he threw her on the table " feast on this " the Voltori had hungry eyes they all grabbed a part of her and before they could take a bit Benjamin grabbed her "I will not let you bite her " "give me her" "over my dead body "
*skip time *
Elizabeth was unconscious "ms. Macey wake up .....wake up " her eyes slowly opened " what happened " "you fell down the stairs are you alright " "but but the ....the " "the what?" She quickly check her arms to see any marks there were non to be seen "you must have bumped your head quite hard" "ya I must have " "remember Dr. Carlisle " "yes I do " "that's good to hear now Elizabeth I want you to look left and right " she did what she was told May left and walked to Sebastian "so how is she ?" "She's ok thank God we pulled it off " "yes very good now nobody is to speck of what happened" "yes my lord ....where are Vladimir and Stefan? " "out they said they had to do something they should be here any moment now " They arrived they had noticed Sebashtian's and May's sad faces "what's with the sad faces" "the Voltori they were here" "the Voltori !" "And they attacked Elizabeth but we were able to make to her think it was a dream " Vladimir ran to Elizabeth he stayed by her side and held her hand "Elizabeth are you ok ? Are you hurt?" " I'm ok" "what happened? " " I fell down the stairs ...but I did have a weird dream though it was about vampire's strange huh I wonder do you think they exist ?" "I don't  know  how would you react if they were real?" "At first I would be scared but I would then be interested I would like to know stuff about them " Vladimir rubbed her hand and smiled "we better be letting Elizabeth get some sleep " "yes your right" they all left

*skip time*

Vladimir and Stefan made there way  to the kitchen "dammit we missed them that was our chance " Benjamin had entered " you will see them again very shortly .....Mr.Tone asked me to send out invitations for the ball and they were invited I will try my best to lure them to you " "thank you Benjamin " "no need to thank me just keep on to your side of the bargin "and with that he left " bargin? What bargin" "Benjamin and myself made a deal " "and you didn't think on telling me " "sorry I was distracted " "so what do we need to do for him ?" "We need to keep Elizabeth alive and safe " "very well ....so the Voltori will be at the ball huh this is very good but how will be lure them without Elizabeth seeing ?" "We could get some of the maids to distracted her or she will be playing at the ball so we could do it then " "yes ....we will get Aro first I could try and talk with him and walk out and you count to 5 when I exit with Aro and we both take him out " "sounds like a plan " they had gotten a drink "to our success of bringing down the Voltori " they both clinked glasses and drank .