chapter 4 - I love her

It was getting dark the maids and butlers were cleaning up Sebastian and Stefan were playing chess Vladimir was no where to be seen he was trying to find information about the Voltori he ran around the halls and stopped at a a room "it's best if you don't do anything non-human here Ms. Macey is human she must not know about our kind" "who's room is this ?" "This room belongs to Ms. Macey " "I see " "what are you looking for ?" "I'm not looking for anything" "I may be somewhat old but im not dumb I know your backround your not here for Mr.Tone's business your here because he has something you want something to do with the Voltori I saw Stefan and yourself in his office looking for information you were almost caught by Ms.Macey and if you think flirting with her will get you information you are mistaken " "im not flirting with the maid to get information" "then why are you flirting?" "Because I love her " "a vampire and a human ? you would have sucked her blood dry " " you may know me but I also know you ...you treasure Elizabeth you see her as your daughter you are very protective over her you this mansion is the only thing you have left and let's not forget what happened to you last master. ..you bit her we are here for revenge for what those scums did to our convent " "hmm..do what you have to do but you must make me a promise...do not hurt Ms. Macey " "I would never hurt her " "good "