Chapter Fifteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall’s Pov:

I hate him, I hate what he’s done, I hate that he thinks he owns somebody, I hate Joe!  Zayn’s body isin’t  a human punchbag, He’s not a sex toy you can just use repeatedly with no break, He get’s tired and he feels pain the same way everyone else does. For so long Zayn’s believed he couldn’t show weakness, That he couldn’t turn to anybody because nobody gave a shit about him, I’m proud to say I’ve proved him wrong, He can turn to me and he knows he can, He knows I’ll be there for him. I wanna keep him safe, I wanna keep Joe away from him, I don’t care about Joe, I’m not scared of him. Zayn and Louis have been with myself, Liam and Harry for a week now, They’ve both been getting decent food, They’ve had hot showers, They’ve been able to sleep in and there bodies have been rested. Zayn’s getting more and more colour back in his face. Every morning I’ve woken up with him in my arms, I’ve watched him sleep for hours with nothing but warmth surrounding him. Everyday we grow closer and closer, We laugh together, We watched crap on telly together, We’ve watched loads of different box sets on the DVD player, We’ve looked up funny clips on youtube, We’ve baked together and had food fights, I’ve seen his face light up with happiness, I wanna protect him, It’s all I want. I smiled to myself as I watched Zayn sleeping, He had a small smile on his face meaning he was dreaming, I gently ran my fingers through his hair before gently kissing his head, I then climbed out of bed and made my way into the kitchen, Louis was sat in there with a cup of coffee infront of him.

“Morning” He said.

“Morning mate, Li at work?” I asked, Louis nodded.

“And Harry’s in the shower, Dunno how you live with his snoring I feel like smothering him during the night” Louis exclaimed, I laughed.

“Sorry you have to put up with that mate” I said, Louis shook his head.

“No worries, I’d rather that then you know” I nodded. “How’s Zayn doing?” Louis asked.

“He’s alright, Sleeping right now” I replied.

“He trusts you just as much as he trusts me and that’s a big deal, Thankyou for helping us, For helping him” Louis stated.

“I care about him, I can’t help it, I can’t stand back and watch him suffer” I exclaimed, Louis raised an eyebrow.

“Can I ask something?” Louis questioned.

“Course” I replied as I turned around to pour two glasses of orange juice.

“Do you love him? It’s just the way you are with him it’s something special, I love him like a brother but the way I love him it’s not the same as the way you seem to, Do you love Zayn?” Louis questioned, I looked down a sigh left my lips, I was just about to speak when Zayn walked into the room. “Morning mate!” Louis stated quickly changing the subject, I smiled before turning around to see Zayn stood there in Liam’s jogging bottoms and my shirt.

“Joe’s been calling and leaving voicemails” Zayn mumbled, Louis sighed.

“I know mate, Ignore them yeah” Louis said.

“But he’s threatening to come find us, You know what he’ll do if he finds us here, You know what he’ll do to them Louis!” Zayn exclaimed.

“Zayn hey it’s ok, Calm down” I said soothingly as I took hold of Zayn’s hand, He sighed before walking straight into my arms, I held him close to me as Louis watched on, Moments later Harry walked into the room.

“What’s going on?” He asked.

“It don’t matter mate” I replied, Harry nodded.

“Erm Liam left some money we gotta go shopping” He informed me, I nodded.