Chapter Fourteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

This chapter is dedicated to zialltops_ because they asked me to update, Really hope you like it.

Zayn’s Pov:

Pain was all I could feel, A ache in my bones that wouldn’t go away no matter what I did. Cuts that stung no matter how I laid, All of this happened to me because of Joe, He had me see clients one after the other, It was affecting my body, Making me tired and weak, It affected my performance with clients, That annoyed them so they became violent, They hit me, Kicked me, Punched me, Strangled me, They were rough with no remorse. I ended up the way I always do, On the floor in pain, Bleeding. Louis found me, He got me back on my feet, Straight away he mentioned that he’d take me home but I didn’t want that, I didn’t wanna go back to that apartment, Back to Joe smirking at me like he always does, Then I thought of Niall the way he told me we always have a place there, That’s why I told Louis to take me there, I knew it was a place where we could both be safe. The following morning when I woke up I felt pain, Pain all over my body that wouldn’t go away, I closed my eyes once again before taking a deep breath.

“Zayn, Zayn you alright?” Niall’s voice filled my ears, I slowly opened my eyes to see him looking down at me with a worried expression.

“Hurts” I mumbled.

“Wait here” Niall stated before quickly jumping out of bed, He ran from the room and came back less then a minute later with a glass of water and some tablets in his hand, I smiled gratefully before taking the tablets from his hand I quickly chucked them into my mouth before taking a gulp of the water.

“Thanks” I said, Niall smiled.

“How are you feeling?” He questioned.

“Drained” I replied.

“You need a warm bath, Come on lets run you one” Niall stated before standing up, I slowly followed after him, The moment we reached the bathroom I placed the toilet seat down before sitting on it as Niall began running a bath for me.

“I’m sorry I’m bringing you nothing but trouble” I exclaimed, Niall shook his head as he placed a bottle of shampoo on the side.

“Zayn when are you gonna understand that I’m doing this because I want to, You need help I wanna be the one to help you” Niall stated, I sighed.

“Joe threatened you” I mumbled, Niall looked at me with confused eyes. “He dosen’t know who you are but he knows somebodys helping me” I explained, Niall knelt down infront of me.

“Zayn he can’t and won’t do anything to me” I sighed. “Come on let’s get you in the bath” Niall added as he stood up, I sighed once again before standing up and pulling my shirt from my body, I then proceeded to pull my jeans and boxers down, Niall had turned around giving me some privacy, Once I was completely naked I climbed into the warm water, Niall waited a few moments before turning around, Once he saw my body his eyes filled with concern.  “Did they do that?” Niall asked as he walked towards the bath tub, I nodded.

“I was tired so they wern’t getting everything they wanted so they got angry” I said, Niall shook his head before couching down.

“I hate seeing you like this” Niall exclaimed as he grabbed hold of the shampoo bottle, He opened it up before squeezing a fair amount into his hands, He then proceeded to massage the shampoo into my scalp, I closed my eyes enjoying the touch.

“I’ll be ok, I always am” I replied, Niall sighed knowing there was no use trying to get through to me, Instead he continued to wash my body gently with soap, Once I was cleaned and all the dried out blood was gone from my body Niall made his way into his room to get me a change of clothes while I got dried in the bathroom, Once he returned I quickly pulled on the clothes and took Niall’s hand as he guided me back to his bedroom, We climbed back into his bed and I cuddled close to Niall as Louis and Niall’s friends made there way into the bedroom, My eyes lit up the second I saw Louis, He made his way over to the bed before leaning down and pulling me into a tight hug, I inhaled deeply before pulling away.

“Are you ok?” Louis asked, I nodded my head.

“I told you he wasn’t bad” I whispered into Louis ear, Louis chuckled before nodding his head.

“I was wrong, Niall I owe you an apology, Before I didn’t think it was wise for Zayn to have you in his life, I thought you’d be using him, I’m a big enough person to admit when I’m wrong, After last night I’ll hold my hands up, Niall I’m sorry, I was wrong” Louis stated, Niall shook his head.

“You wanna protect him I get that” Niall said.

“I owe you a apology too Zayn” One of Niall’s friends spoke.

“This is Liam and that’s Harry” Niall informed me, I nodded.

“Zayn alot like Louis I didn’t think you were good news, I thought you’d bring trouble to Niall that he didn’t need, I judged you before I got to know you and I apologize for that” Liam added, I shook my head.

“Forget it, Everyone thinks the same thing when it comes to prostitutes, But I’d never bring trouble to him, I owe him alot” I replied, I felt Niall gently squeeze my hand, Liam nodded in approval.

“Last night Louis, Harry and I got talking we decided it’s for the best if you stay with us until your fully healed, Louis already told us you won’t go to the doctors and there’s no telling what damage has already been done, You need to rest, Both of you this is the only place that’s safe enough” Liam explained.

“What about Joe?” I mumbled.

“While were here we’ll figure everything out” Louis said.

“We can’t just ask you guys to take us in” I exclaimed.

“Your not asking, Were telling” Harry stated.

“Zayn you need to rest and heal you can’t do that if he’s making you, You know” Niall said, I sighed before looking down.

“Zayn sometimes it’s ok to accept help” Louis assured me, I slowly nodded my head before turning to Niall, He smiled warmly at me and I returned the smile before resting my head against his shoulder.

“We’ll give you guys some privacy, Come on” Liam stated, Louis and Harry nodded before leaving the room, The moment the door was closed Niall held me closer to him.

“Thankyou Niall for everything, Thankyou for reminding me what it means to trust, Thankyou for being here” I whispered, Niall chuckled.

“I’ll always be here whenever you need me, I’ll be your friend, I’ll be whatever you want me to be, I just wanna be there for you” Niall stated, I smiled before slowly leaning up and placing a kiss to his neck, I finally know what it means to let someone in, With Niall beside me each day I know I can keep on learning and I will, The only problem that remained was Joe.