Chapter One

Heya guys here's the first chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Zayn's Pov:

Nobody has a set in stone plan for there life, None of us know what our future holds all we can do is take each day as it comes and pray for the best. We all have a life plan something we want to achieve, But when I pictured my life plan this isin't exactly what I had in mind. Growing up I didn't have a bad life, Infact I had a brilliant up bringing. My mum was so loving and caring, She always made sure I had everything I needed, Taught me the difference between right and wrong, Supported me with any decisions I had to make, Made sure I got all my school work done, Always made me say please and thank you. She was only strict when she needed to be but she always made sure I knew she was doing it because she wanted the best for me, She was the best mum anyone could ever wish for. Then there was my dad, The male figure in my life, I didn't know him as well as I would have liked, He died when I was young I don't really remember him if I'm being honest, I have three beautiful sisters who honestly mean the entire world to me, I'd do anything for them, I had this supportive family but that still didn't stop me going off the rails.

My bad behavior started during my last year of school. I got all these new friends, We'd cause trouble, Get kicked out of class, Play pranks on people but it was nothing to serious, But when I started hanging out with them after school that's when the real trouble began. I was fifteen going on sixteen, I suppose you could say peer pressure got to me pretty badly, I started smoking, Which then lead me to smoking weed, That's when things started getting pretty dark. Every weekend I'd be going to a new party meeting even more people who were bad for me, I started skipping school which resulted in me getting kicked out so I didn't get my qualifications. My mum tried helping me but I didn't see what was wrong with what I was doing, I was living my life that was all I cared about. A few months after I got kicked out of school I began hanging with my gang alot more, We spent alot of time on the streets, That's when I started fighting. When you get into a gang your convinced there like your family, You have a loyalty to your family. 

My mum said I changed, She said I lost who I was and I wasn't the little boy she brought up anymore, She said when she looked at me she didn't recognize me. She couldn't watch me slip away until I just wasn't there anymore, That was the day she kicked me out. That was the day I learned I had nobody, My so called friends wouldn't put me up, I had no where to go, No one to turn to, I ended up walking the streets that night with just my rucksack, A jacket, And just my phone and £40 in my pocket. That night I was jumped, My phone and my money gone, That was when realization hit me, I sat out on the streets shivering, Crying and wanting nothing more then my mum, I was a sixteen year old kid, I was afraid. That was when Joe came along, He found me, Took me to a local cafe and brought me food and a hot drink, He asked why I was on the streets, He seemed like a kind person so I told him everything, He offered me a home with the small price of working for him, I didn't hesitate not for one second. 

Then I was introduced to Louis, He would be my flat mate who would show me the ropes, Explain to me what was expected of me, I still remember clearly in my mind the first conversation I had with Louis, The second the door was closed and Joe was gone, Louis had hold of me.

"What are you doing here? You need to leave, You need to go now!" Louis stated.

"I-I can't, I have no where to go" I exclaimed, Louis looked at me with pity in his eyes. 

"Your just a kid, You shouldn't be here" Louis said as he walked away from me, I followed after him.

"What do you mean?" I questioned, Louis looked at me with sorrow and understanding in his eyes.

"Zayn, Joe isin't somebody you wanna get associated with, He sells you for money" Louis stated.

"I don't understand" I whispered, Louis sighed.

"He makes money off us by getting us to have sex with people" Louis revealed, My eyes widened.

"You mean, Prostituting?" I chocked out, Louis lowered his head before nodding. 

"You need to get out of here, Your just a kid Zayn, You need to get out while you still can" Louis exclaimed, Tears began to fall from my eyes.

"I have no where to go" I chocked out, Louis was infront of me seconds later his arms wrapped tightly around me, I cried into his chest. 

"Go home Zayn" He mumbled.

"He's not going anywhere" Joe's voice sounded in our ears, I looked up with fear in my eyes.

"Joe he's just a kid" Louis stated.

"He's here to do a job, The same way you are, I give you a roof over your head and in return you work for me, Do you understand that?" Joe spat, I lowered my head.

"Let him go Joe, He's a kid, He dosen't belong here!" Louis yelled as he moved towards Joe, Seconds later a fist collided with Louis face and he fell backwards, My eyes widened. 

"Remember your place Louis, You start next week, Louis make sure he knows the ropes" Joe stated before walking out the small flat, Once the door was closed I moved towards Louis, His lip was busted open.

"I'm alright don't worry" Louis said as he slowly stood back up, He began moving towards what I assumed was the bathroom, I followed closely after him, I stood by the door as Louis gently cleaned his cut. 

"I'm scared" I mumbled, Louis looked up before sighing, He moved towards me before taking me into his arms. 

"I know, I'll look after you ok?" Louis stated, I slowly nodded my head. 

"Why are you being so kind?" I whispered as I held onto him.

"Because a few years ago I was you, Nobody was there for me, Nobody was kind to me" Louis said, I allowed more tears to fall. "Come on lets go sit down" Louis added before turning off the bathroom light, I followed him to the bedroom before sitting down on the bed. 

"How do you do it?" I asked, Louis knew what I meant instantly, He crouched down infront of me.

"You just go numb, You don't think of what your doing, You become sort of like a machine, No emotions, No nothing, And no matter what you don't cry, Not infront of them, No matter what he does to you you just stay still with no emotion" Louis explained. 

"He?" I questioned.

"We sleep with men Zayn" My eyes widened. "You've never slept with a man have you?" Louis questioned, I shook my head, Louis looked at me with pity in his eyes. "Some of them want to be bottomed, But most of them want to top" Louis revealed. 

"I'm scared" I cried out, Louis pulled me tightly against him. 

"Zayn, If you want to, I can show you make things a little easier for you, You don't wanna lose your virginity to a dirty old man" Louis whispered, I looked up to Louis with fear in my eyes.

"W-Will you be gentle?" I questioned, Louis nodded his head. That night I lost my virginity to my new bestfriend, To the only person who was there for me.

Three years have passed since that day, I know the ins and outs of prostitution, Louis taught me everything, And he's been there for me since the very start, I buttoned up my jeans as the sound of the radio filled my ears. 

'And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming, Or the moment of truth in your lies, When everything feels like the movies, Yeah you bleed just to know your alive'

"You ready?" Louis asked as he walked into my room, I pulled on my jacket and grabbed some condoms, I then turned off the small radio before nodding my head. 

"Yeah" I said before leaving the flat with Louis ready for my shift.