Sons Of Anarchy Redwood Original

We had landed in Sturgis and picked up the motorcycle, and we were finally on our way to the rally.

I was sitting on the back of the bike, my arms wrapped around Elliot's waist as we rode through the busy streets, looking for the bar we knew the Sons would be at.

Elliot's wearing the cut that Cragen gave him and we see multiple men with the same one, who all nod their heads at us in acknowledgement.

The three-rocker patch had a skull on it, which was wearing an Army helmet. "Satan's Soldiers." Satan's Soldiers are an actual biker gang made up of old army vets, they agreed to let Elliot wear the cut for the undercover op. They have a working relationship with the Sons.

Elliot wasn't an army vet, he was in the marines, but Cragen figured it was close enough for a cover story. We both have our back story's carefully memorized. Elliot's a mechanic in the Bronx and I'm a bartender. Our names are Elliot and Olivia Walker.

Walk into the bar and people stare.

"Why are they staring?" I ask Elliot quietly.

"You're the hottest thing to ever come through Montana, I'm not surprised their staring." He says with a smirk.

I laugh at him and ask the bartender for a beer for Elliot and tonic water for me.

"I love your boots." The woman, standing next to me says.

"Thanks." I say, offering her my hand, "Olivia Walker."

"Tara Knowles." She says shaking my hand.

"Which ones your husband?" She asks.

I point to Elliot who's talking to another guy with a Satan's Soldier patch.

"My husband, Jax is over there." She says, pointing to the man I know as Jax Teller, the president of the Sons of Anarchy.

"You and your husband should come have a couple drinks with us." She says, motioning for me to follow her.

I grab the drinks from the counter and I quickly grab Elliot who has a confused look on his face.

"Teller's wife invited us for drinks." I whisper quietly.

Elliot nods his head and puts his hand on my ass and takes his beer from me.

We walk up behind Tara and she's smiles.

"Baby, this is Olivia and her husband Elliot." She says.

"Jax Teller." He says, shaking Elliot's hand, "Satan's Soldiers man, our brothers in green. How many tours did you do?"

"2 in Afghanistan." Elliot says, "You a vet?"

"Nah, my old man was." He says.

Elliot and Jax talk for awhile and I talk to Tara.

"Yeah, we're looking to make the move to Modesto but I'd miss the club and works hard to find." Elliot says shrugging.

"What do you do?" Jax asks.

"I'm a mechanic, custom bikes." Elliot says.

"No kidding." Jax says, "The club runs a small automotive repair place in Charming, Chibs and I, we do custom bikes."

"No shit." Elliot says.

"If you're looking to make the move to California, Charmings a good place to be." Teller says, "There's no beef with Satan's Soldiers, the Sons would welcome a new brother with open arms. And your old lady, she could bartend at the clubhouse."