Rochester

Elliot's POV

"Liv we gotta go!" I yell up the stairs.

"It's your damn fault..." She says coming down the stairs.

"How exactly is it my fault?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Your the one who got me pregnant in the first place." She says walking out the door.

"So it's my fault we're late for work because your pregnant and that's also my fault?" I ask.

"Pretty much." She says.

"Seems like solid logic." I say sarcastically.

We get to the precinct and the day goes smoothly, we caught a case at around 7:30 so we ran out to get dinner really quickly before we had to come back.

We come back to the precinct and everyone's running around like its the end of the world.

Olivia and I are still holding hands when we walk up to Cragen.

"Cap what's going on?" I ask.

"Victor Gitano escaped from the courthouse during an appeal and I found this note taped on my office door." He says grimly, handing me the note.

"Remember me? I bet you do, tell Benson and Stabler I'll see them soon, or should I say Stabler and Stabler? Such a beautiful family, all those kids, Olivia is a gorgeous woman, I bet that baby would have been cute, too bad it'll never be born."

- V.P. Gitano

I look up and see the sheer terror in Olivia's eyes.

I pull her close to me, one hand on her hip, the other in the back of her head, stroking her hair, and telling her it'll be okay.

I can feel her body shaking against me.

"Captain we don't run." I say firmly, "But this time Liv and the kids need to get out of her, get somewhere safe."

"I know." He says. "In 20 minutes there will be a car waiting out front that will take you and Olivia to safe house."

"What about the kids?"

"Munch and Finn are on their way to your house right now in a police transport vehicle accompanied by 4 other cops to pick up the kids, once they get the kids they will drive them to the safe house."

"You've made contact with all the kids directly?" Elliot asks.

"We talked to Maureen 10 minutes ago, she said she's fine, asked why I was calling and I told her that if you guys were already home that I needed you to come back," He says, "You guys will all be together and safe soon."

"Wait do you mean me?" I ask, "I'm staying, I'm going to help catch Gitano!"

"You're too close to this Elliot, no, your going, end of story." Cragen says angrily.

"No, I'm a goddamn detective, and this is my case, you have no right to kick me off, I'm staying, and I'm going to put that bastard behind bars again." I yell at him.

"Take a walk detective." He yells back.

"Both of you stop it." Liv says loudly. "Where is the safe house?"

"It's a beach house in Rochester, Charlotte's beach." He says.

"Call off the transport vehicle." She says, "Have Finn and Munch tell them were taking a squad/family trip to the beach, that Mom and Dad rented a beach house and were ditching school as a family trip before the baby type of thing, Elliot no arguing, you are coming with us to Rochester, if you argue you will be sleeping on the couch of the Rochester beach house."