57

Dear father,
I'm all good. Don't worry about me. Or even mama. Mama's doing amazing. In fact, she found a new home and job that she loves dearly. Me? Well. I've moved to Florida. It's amazing down here papa. I'm sure you would have loved it. I'm sticking with Hunter as because the fued has ended and we have more freedom to be okay and together out in the open, going on regular dates, meeting up with new friends, going to the beach, and even having a safe home in a small neighborhood. I killed that man and not just for me but for you. Some people say revenge is not the way, that it only eats you from inside out and ruins you bit by bit. But this revenge, made me feel proud and strong, knowing that the man that killed you isn't free from what he has done. He's gone and I know that you would be proud of me. I love you dad. So much and I miss you. It hurts to know that your gone and it's sometimes impossible to believe you are gone. Uncle Dave said you would be proud of me and instead of him, you would be walking me down the aisle in a few months. I wish you were here for my wedding. I wish you could be here for when I have my first child. And if I have a boy, I'm naming it after my hero. You. So don't be nervous or worried about me, I'm fine and so are you. You can rest in peace. I promise. I'm fine... :)

Xoxo,
Your ladybug