42

Jason and I have a past. Not a very good one either. We dated, a strong relationship was built too until he decided to cheat on me... With my bestfriend. They both used me to get to eachother and the worst part?

My heart broke into tiny shards. Without my dad, I don't know how I would have survived that day my best friend told me she was pregnant with my boyfriends baby. My heart felt like it was being squeezed, suffocated until Jason would turn into pits of laughter and make fun of me. He smiled. God, that hurt too.

"Tiana. Your back?" He asked. "Daddy? Who's that?" I heard. I looked down to see a little girl clung to his leg, pointing at me. "Tay. Don't point. It's not nice." He told the little girl. "Tiana. This is Taylor. My daughter." He smiled as she waved at me.

Does life really hate me? Everything is coming back to bite me in the butt all of the sudden. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I didn't mean it in a rude way but it just came out rude. Jason just smiled, taken back a little.

"Your mom said she could babysit Taylor for me while I was out." He answered. Oh no. No no no. Mom? What have you done to me.

She knows about Jason and I's past and she decides to babysit the kid? I have nothing on the kid but I do on her parents. And I despise them now. "Ok." I answered. I opened the door more, letting the two in.

"So how come you came back?" Jason asked sticking his hands in his pockets with Taylor still clinged to his leg. "Just to help my mom move in." I said. He nodded in response. "So how's it going then?" He asked. "Good I guess. We are finishing up the living room." I told him as he walked around looking at the boxes.

Nosy much? "Need help?" He asked. Before I could answer, somone else did. "Yes! That would be great. But we don't want you to be late." My mom frowned coming into scene. Gosh dang it ma!

"No! It's no problem really. Sarah can wait for a bit. She doesn't get off work til later anyways." Jason smiled to my mom. Hearing her name took the wind out me. God do I miss her, but God do I hate her too. So many feelings are brushing through me that I didn't hear what my mom asked me. "I'm sorry what?" I asked getting started on a box as everyone else did.

"I asked if you talked to Hunter today." My mom smiled at me. "Uh no. He worked late yesterday." I lied. My mom nodded. "Oh Jason. You would love him really." My mom said. Does she have to tell everyone my life like it's an open book?

My phone rang. I reached in my pocket and pulled it out, seeing it was Hunter. "Be right back." I smiled at my mom and jogged towards the back door. Once I was outside I answered. "Hello?" I asked. "What's your mom's new address T?"