6

I looked to see we passed the Colorado sign. I looked at the time. 12:30pm. "Are you hungry?" Hunter asked me. "Very." I said. "In-n-out?" He asked. I nodded smiling.

Once we saw one, we pulled into the drive-thru. I ordered and he did too. As we were going through the drive-thru I saw a man dressed in black walking down the sidewalk.

Either I'm being stupid or he's watching us. "Hunter." I said brushing my hand on his arm. "What?" He asked. "Look." I said as I made eye contact with the man. "We're being watched. Just play cool." Hunter said pulling my face away from the man to him.

"Okay?" He asked me. I noticed my breathing kicked up. Either from being scared or super close to Hunter that it seemed we were going to kiss. I nodded taking a deep breath and leaning against the seat trying to not look out my window.

Soon we got our food and got back on the road. I looked behind us to see a small white car. Doesn't seem like a car that a stalker would drive but then again, what do I know.

I watched as we went back on the freeway, with the car still following us. "The car is following us." I said. Hunter sighed. "I got it." He said. He got off the freeway and took a left. The car still followed.

We went into parts of Colorado city area, it still followed. "If you are trying to lose them, it's not working." I saw two men in the car. "Tiana. Be quiet." Hunter said. I nodded shutting my mouth. We turned into an alley.

I watched Hunter unbuckle his seat belt. "Stay put." Hunter said until I could say something probably stupid to him. I sat the food down in the back and looked in the review mirror to see Hunter only talking to one guy.

Where's the other one? I watched as the other one tried opening the door to my side. I locked the doors. I heard him yelling but couldn't get out what he was saying.

My mind raced and I felt mixed emotions when I looked in the mirror to see Hunter fighting with the other guy. I'm all for myself right now.

I waited for the guy to pull hard. Once he did I unlocked the door. He stumbled hitting his head on the side of the building. "You little." He snarled getting up.

I reached for the door pulling it fast but not in time to close it. He grabbed a hold of the door and we played tug-a-war. I waited til he gave up some strength then pulled hard shutting his hand in the door.

I heard him scream as he let go of the door with his other hand to pull his hand out. I started to crawl across to the drivers seat when I felt a tug on my leg.

"Let go!" I yelled struggling. "You filthy bitch!" The man yelled. I kicked him in the face crawling to the drivers seat. I opened the door and ran out.

He got up running around to my side and chasing me. I ran near Hunter and pushed him out of the way. The two men stopped and looked at us both. "What did I just say?" Hunter whispered to me.

"Look. Just give us the girl and we'll leave you alone." The man I kicked in the face said. "Not a chance." Hunter said. He tackled one of the men to the floor while the other one came after to me. I screamed running from him.

I don't know how to hit! Are you kidding me! He grabbed a hold of my shirt. "Hey! This is a very good shirt!" I yelled swinging behind me. I jumped seeing that I just hit the man square in the nose.

"You won't be needing it once your dead." He said holding his nose. He uncovered it and I saw blood running down. I smiled to myself knowing I just did that. He swung and I ducked, kicking him in the nuts like in the movies.

He crouched falling to the ground. I cheered. I kicked him against the stomach making him fall to his side. "Who's being beat up from a girl." I smirked. All I got in return was a groan.

"Tiana! More running less cheering!" Hunter yelled. I opened the door and got into the car. Hunter backed up and I felt a bump. "Did you just?" I asked my eyes widening.

He just ran over one of them. He shrugged. "You ran over him!" I gasped. "Tiana babe. Might as well get used to people dying in front of you." Hunter smirked.

I sighed looking to see my shirt stretched out. "That hoe ruined my new shirt." I frowned. Hunter laughed. "It's not funny. It was a very good shirt. That YOU bought." I added.

"I'll buy you another one." Hunter said. "No. I don't need another one. I'm good." I said. I climbed into the back reaching in my bag. "What are you doing?" Hunter asked me.

"Changing my shirt. It's ruined and smells like drugs." I groaned. Hunter didn't answer. I found a shirt. "Don't look." I said sternly giving him a glare. "My eyes are on the road." Hunter said.

I looked to see him not taking his eyes off the road. I changed into a regular white crop top quickly then crawled back upfront, buckling my seatbelt. "There." I sighed smiling knowing I didn't smell anymore.

"Really?" Hunter asked me. "I don't think you have met Tiana. I can be picky sometimes." I said. Hunter rolled his eyes. "We're stopping in Nebraska to find another motel. It will be a while." Hunter said.

I nodded. "Well. More music for me then." I smiled picking a song. I picked Good For You by Selena Gomez and gave Hunter a little smile as he gave me a stern look. "It's not that girly." I cheesed.

Hunter sighed letting me keep the song on. I smiled and turned it up. Hunter then turned it down. "Hunter. It's not that bad." I said. "Tiana. It's not that good." He mocked. I frowned turning it up. He turned it back down. "Fine. Fine." I said.

I saw him smirk. I looked out the window and hummed the song. It got to the rapping part and I started rapping with it. I watched as Hunter turned it up.

I gave him a smirk. "Your rapping isn't good." He said turning it up more. Whatever. I know he likes the song. It's Selena Gomez, who wouldn't.