@BelieveinHisLove

Thank you so much for letting us interview you BelieveInHisLove ! I hope you all enjoy reading about Rebekah and getting some awesome writing tips!

Name or username;
Hi! My name is Rebekah (BelieveinHisLove)

A little about yourself; I'm a 15 year old girl with a big dream of carrying out God's mission for me:) I love kids, music, family and friends.

When did you start writing? Ummm ya know I wrote a little bit here and there for a while but I didn't REALLY start writing until I came unto Wattpad... Unless it was for a school project lol.

Why did you start writing? I started writing because there's something so amazing about it. All of you here probably understand the way it just takes a deeper part of you out and puts it into the world.

What author was really an inspiration for you? An author that inspired me is Frances Hodgson Burnett because of her book "The Little Princess." I've loved that story for as long as I can remember and the way she wrote I think influences me to this day.

What genre/ genres do you enjoy writing the most? Why? I mostly write realistic fiction. I can get really passionate about human rights and just the very real things happening in our country and in our world.

What approach do you use to get what I'm your head, down on paper? My approach for getting things down is basically let it flow. Let your fingers and emotions fly. Imagine yourself as the character or characters and the scene will often flow. Of course we all know that writers block is inevitable;)

What would you consider as your best story or book? My best story is probably "The Barefoot Girl."

How have you grown as a writer? I've learned a lot more about formatting your text to look better and I've discovered a lot more about truly delving into the true emotions of the characters in the moments and becoming more descriptive.

What advice would you give to new writers? To new writers I would say Keep writing! Inspiration is everywhere and the more you write the more you'll improve. Also keep reading. Reading really helps writing.

What inspired you to write your book, "The Barefoot Girl"? Ya know the inspiration behind "The Barefoot Girl" didn't start out as much. I was literally outside after church and I was barefoot and this idea for a story popped into my head. All the other character kind if just came along as I wrote the story. Inspiration is literally everywhere guys!:)