Anbu

Mamoru's pov.

I wake early in the morning and go to the hokage's office with my full gear on. "Enter" I enter the office and close the door tight behind me. "As expected from you Mamoru" he puff out rings of smoke. I keep quiet and wait for his next orders. "If you don't mind, Me and Danzo here will send some Anbu to test your rank" he said.

"Hnn. Yes Hokage-sama" I said. Then an anbu bowed to his knee "Bring Uchiha-san here to kinoe" Danzo come out of the shadow. "Hai Danzo-sama" the anbu stand and signal me to follow him.

We both jump on roofs to roofs and finally arrived at training ground 44, the forest of death. "You remember this training ground?" ask the anbu. "Yes. It's the training ground used for the chunin exam" "Good. This is actually Anbu's training ground that's located apart from the headquater." he said. We both jump over the railing, into the deep woods.

After a few good distance into the forest, we come into a clearing. 2 Anbu stand on the riverbanks. "Kinoe, Uchiha-san here is the participant for todays test" the anbu said before leaving me with the newly seen 2 Anbus.

"Okay then. Now we're going to start the test" he said. The Anbu that I heard named 'Kinoe' pull out a scroll which have 'seal' labeled. "Your mission is to deliver this scroll to the hokage. And your test starts... Now!" I activated my sharingan and realise that it's actually a clone. Without further waste of time, I eliminate them by putting them into genjutsu.

I need a plan.

Kinoe's pov.

My clone's memory come back into my head. Interesting... it's the first time an Uchiha join the Anbu... and also young. I'll work hard in this test then.

I keep on changing hiding spots every now and then. It's an Uchiha we're talking about. And he even have the three-tome sharingan. I need to keep my guards up. I really want to know what he's made of... Uchiha's Prodigy

It's been 20 minutes since the test start, and also 10 minutes since me and Cat split up. And now... I totally lost his location. Damn. I'm screwed.

I send light wave around 1 km around my surrounding to find nothing. At least I'm safe for a while. Then a loud scream scared the birds away. I sighed. Is he really that strong for a little kid?

Not long after, I have a feeling that something is wrong. It's quiet for far too long. I look around, then realise that I'm all alone in the woods. I tried to move to another hiding spot, to get back at my previous spot. Genjutsu. That's when everything makes sense.

His genjutsu. Is so powerfull. That it won't make people realise they're trapped for ever. I tried to release the jutsu, but it's too powerful.

In a split of seconds, a pair of red spots seems to be looking towards me. I squint my eye hard to look at it. And it's a pair of... sharingan.

I quickly blink my eye to hear the chirp of birds and also the sound of the wind. I checked my pocket to find the scroll gone.

This Uchiha... is really an interesting kid.

-Time Skip-

Kakashi's pov.

Sandaime hokage said that a new team member is coming today, after the test. "Senpai" tenzou greeted as he entered the changing room. "How's the new team member?" I ask. He opened his locker, which is right beside me "he's an Uchiha. A powerful one, and young. Even younger than you senpai when you first join" he said.

Shocking. A new Anbu, probably younger than me when I first join, is an Uchiha. There's no Anbu member until these day which comes from the Uchiha. I guess you know the reason... Police department.

"How capable is he?" I ask. "Well, he's pretty much skilled enough to join the Anbu. And also, his genjutsu..." I pull my mask from my locker before shutting it close. "What about it?" "It's really amazing for scouting missions... even for assassination I supposed" he also close his locker before we both walk side by side to the one of many training grounds.

Mamoru's pov.

Before reporting to the Anbu headquarter, I went back home to pack more weapons. "Nii-san!" You know who... Itachi.

"How could you leave without saying goodbye?!" He pouted. I just chuckled before ruffle his hair "I'm sorry tachi. You know I'm now busy right?" I took his hand and we both walk to the kitchen. "Ah. Mamoru, how's the test?" Ka-san ask while preparing lunch. "It's slightly under my expectation" I said while put Itachi on his chair and lift the crying Sasuke.

"Good job then sweety. And could you drop by your father's office? He forgot his bento" ka-san pullout a tightly wrapped bento. "Sure thing ka-san. Let me grap some of my weapons" I stand from my chair and walk towards the door.

"You're leaving already nii-san?" Itachi prevent me from leaving and cling on my leg while I drag my feet(and him) up stairs to pick my weapons and back down to pick to-san's lunch.

"It's my job, Itachi." I said and poke his forehead. He just pouted and 'hmped' while eating his meal. "Thank you soo much sweety" ka-san said while giving me a kiss on my head.

Without missing somebody, I lift the sleeping Sasuke from his box and whisper him one last farewell "... see you later otoutou" and kissed his forehead before returning him back to the box.

"Bye nii-san!" Itachi waved at me while I'm walking towards the entrance of the new Uchiha compound. Even if the new Uchiha compound is around the outskirt of the village, It's actually one of the hugest clan compound in the whole village (include the private training grounds). And it's also close to the police department's main office.

I enter the office and greet hellos to other clan members who's passing by. "Ah. Mamoru-san. What can I help you?" The receptionist ask me. "I'm here to give something to Otou-sama. Is he there?" I ask. "Ah. Fugaku-sama just get back from a mission. I guess he's available" "Okay then. Arigato" I said and walk throught the hallway towards my father's office.

After I knock on the door, "Enter" I opened the door to see tou-san, in the middle of huge pile of papers. "Tou-san, ka-san ask me to bring your bento since it's left at home this morning" I put his bento on his coffee table infront of his work desk. "Thank you mamoru. So... how's the Anbu test?" He ask. "It's a little bit under my expectation... I guess(?)" He just nod in reply. "Alright then. You may go report to your post." To-san motioned me to get out of his office. As I was just about to open the door "I'm proud of you" he said. "Thank you tou-san" I said and went out of the building, walking towards... the Anbu Headquaters.