Chapter 2

The next day James walks up to me out of the blue, I can feel my self  going red, worse than a tomato its not good I have the whole class watching me. From out of no where he kisses me and says ''from the first day I saw you, i've loved you'' After he says that I have to do something so I put my hands around his neck and kiss him. After all that at break the next lesson he texts me saying

''sorry about earlier I couldn't help myself but I have one question will you be my girl?xxx'' I smile at my phone like an idiot as you casually do in a lesson, he's the only boy I've wanted this badly, Kiera will hate me.(well after all its her fault) So obviously I said yes who wouldn't its James Carter for god sake!

"umm, yeah I will but i've got to go before Mrs Conway catches me talk to you at lunch!" I didn't know what to put to him, these butterflies need to stop but all lesson all I could think about was him and now I know why!

The bell rings for lunch, so we all pack up and go for lunch i'm queuing up in the dinner Que not noticing Kiera giving me the evils, I just think to myself "oh my god really she's actually that pathetic?" I badly want to laugh but I know I can't so after a while I say 

"Yes Kiera what's your problem?" Not caring what anyone thinks I couldn't stop my self but before she has the chance to reply James comes up to me from behind squeezing me tighter than ever, I could see so much jealousy in her eyes it was so unreal. She turns around looking in dis belief, everyone knowing she's hurting and not been the biggest bitch in the world for once. We kiss each other goodbye at the end of lunch going our separate ways until next lesson when I sit next to him, but for this lesson I have to cope with sitting next to Kiera unfortunately. But I'm sure I'll live, during the lesson she comes and sits next to me.

"So how's James?" she says smugly

"Fine, even though he's none of your concern anymore but thanks for asking!" I say so meanly, she looks at me as if i'm the bad guy even though she broke his heart? He loved her so much, I know we've only just started seeing eachother but all that runs through my mind is that he still loves her and he's only dating me to get her back, at and to hurt her like she hurt him.. She seemed really upset as we were speaking about him.

"Can I ask you a question?, why did you actually break up with him?" I had to ask come on that's all i've wanted to know since I found out!

"Honestly you really want to know?"  she says.

"Well yeah the honest truth and nothing but the truth okay Kiera!" I say so ambitiously 

"Well, the way he looks at you for starters he really couldn't keep his eyes off you and I know this is going to sound selfish but I wanted to be the only girl he looked at the way he looked at you when he was with me honestly I got so jealous of you, wishing I could be that pretty as you but I suppose Teagan has taken all of that from you hasn't she?" That actually hurt I know they say that the truth hurts but that's too far!

"Well she might of but, look at me now you're nothing without him it's like barbie not been plastic she's nothing or Nick Minaj not having surgery she was worthless!" Wow I was so shock my self but i'm kinda of proud of my self standing up for myself for once but then I realise James is stood at the door, I turn to look at him he looks in disbelief as if that wasn't really but yeah it was really I just told Kiera straight, but before I could say anything everyone smiles and gives me a round of applause. James comes into the class so I stand up as he gets closer too me before I knew it he lifts me up in the air it's so romantic, Kiera decides its best to leave then all I hear was "Awwh!" the whole class just looking at me and James. I heard someone say "They work so much better than him and Kiera don't you think?" then another voice says "they're perfect like in a fairy tale!" I turn around and give them a cheeky smile just to say thank you.